Game #8: Orlando Magic 100 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Maybe the ninjas were just disguised as the beached whale, and in reality there never was a beached whale to begin with?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Off Topic - Who did Philly got for Vucevic?

I'm just asking bevause Vucevic is a STUD. He's really impressive. The guy is a legit 20/10 guy. He's not just a great post up player, but he can also shoot. Can't believe anyone would trade a guy like that???
      Andrew Bynum and J-Rich...it was part of the Dwight Howard trade.

Horrible deal for Philly. They probably were low on him because they were using him mostly as a stretch 5 and already had Hawes...and probably didn't make any real effort to develop him.

Vucevic is the most underrated big in the league...no one talks about him because he's on a bad Orlando team. But he will be a 20-10 type guy for years.

**Oh, and in the deal, Philly gave up Vucevic, Harkless, Iggy and a future 1st round pick
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Nov 12, 2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        If memory serves correctly, he was part of the multi-team Dwight Howard trade. Don't remember who Philly got though...
        Ummmmmm The great Andrew Bynum! Andre Iggy + Vucevic + Harkless for Andrew Bynum yes Andrew Fucking Bynum!

Comment

• Vucevic is great but he will need a Nerlens Noel, Amir Johnson type to cover his slips on defense
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Andrew Bynum and J-Rich...it was part of the Dwight Howard trade.

Horrible deal for Philly. They probably were low on him because they were using him mostly as a stretch 5 and already had Hawes...and probably didn't make any real effort to develop him.

Vucevic is the most underrated big in the league...no one talks about him because he's on a bad Orlando team. But he will be a 20-10 type guy for years.

**Oh, and in the deal, Philly gave up Vucevic, Harkless, Iggy and a future 1st round pick
            ball4life wrote: View Post
            Ummmmmm The great Andrew Bynum! Andre Iggy + Vucevic + Harkless for Andrew Bynum yes Andrew Fucking Bynum!
            Wow. Babcock-esque!

Comment

Wow. Babcock-esque!
              I'd say what Phillly did over the last few years was beyond Babcock .. trading guys like Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes for 2nd Round Picks? Brutal. I'd jump ship if we ever started doing that.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                Vucevic is great but he will need a Nerlens Noel, Amir Johnson type to cover his slips on defense
                Maybe...In all likelihood, yes, his PF will have to be more of a standout defender than he's shown so far...

But Vuc is young on a bad young team. Not a great environment for improving team D. He's bound to make some progress, however small, as the team improves and he gains more experience. Find it hard to gauge his long-term outlook on that end given the current situation.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I'd say what Phillly did over the last few years was beyond Babcock .. trading guys like Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes for 2nd Round Picks? Brutal. I'd jump ship if we ever started doing that.
                  Not that Turner and Hawes are world-beaters, but I'm sure they could've done better than 2nd round picks.

But I must admit, I am very curious to see if this rock-bottom approach eventually works for them. I guess it'll depend on how good Noel and Embiid become.

Comment

• WHERE IS THE GAME THREAD FOR TOMORROW, JOSEPH? I want to talk trash and discuss Charles Barkley!

Comment

Back in my playing days, I actually found it to be the other way around. Found it too distracting not to have sleeves.

But I guess it all comes down to what you're used to.
                      Never liked playing with sleeves but some guys swear by them.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Never liked playing with sleeves either, but I have a feeling the biggest thing for me would have been the camouflage pattern blending in too well with the background (crowd), particularly within peripheral vision.

Perhaps the craziest thing though is that the organization never had the team practice even once with them. Word is that PPat didn't even know they were wearing them until arriving at the arena, for the game, yesterday. wtf

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          WHERE IS THE GAME THREAD FOR TOMORROW, JOSEPH? I want to talk trash and discuss Charles Barkley!
                          Watch it. My Names not Joseph.

But actually. My birth certificate says 'Joey'.

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                            Never liked playing with sleeves either, but I have a feeling the biggest thing for me would have been the camouflage pattern blending in too well with the background (crowd), particularly within peripheral vision.

Perhaps the craziest thing though is that the organization never had the team practice even once with them. Word is that PPat didn't even know they were wearing them until arriving at the arena, for the game, yesterday. wtf
                            That's pretty messed up!

Comment

Working...
                            X