No announcement yet.

Game #11: Memphis Grizzlies 92 - Toronto Raptors 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to poster Axel for calling TRoss to have a good game....before the game. Crystal ball working today.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I don't want to see any "why did JV not play much in the 2nd half" post after tonight. Charles Hayes was terrific.
      I have zero issue with Hayes playing over JV when the matchup calls for it (tonight would be a prime example).

I have many very large issues with Hansbrough ever taking minutes away from JV.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Kudos to poster Axel for calling TRoss to have a good game....before the game. Crystal ball working today.
        This guy's crystal ball was better.
        http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2014/...ent-1701690059

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          T Ross is fucking garbage.
          bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Not upset about JV's game at all. Just angry about his determination. Fuck everyone, Jonas. You got skills to rebound. You got knowledge of the game to rebound the ball, I can see that McHale taps worked well, but there's one fucking thing missing. DETERMINATION. Jonas must go after the ball again and again even if he gets pushed out of position or else. Don't give up on fucking plays, layups ain't always successful and he fucking knows it.

I want Jonas to be a fucking bad ass. Stop caring about others and be a fucking bad ass. Go trough everyone. Soft Jonas sucks.

and if he gets frustrated easily, then he better hire a female therapist and everything will be fine.

BAD ASS JONAS.
            Last edited by rocwell; Thu Nov 20, 2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Also, enough is enough. Jonas needs to throw away his patriotic feelings and spend off-season with serious guys. 3-4 months with pick up guys should help him a lot. He'd be a different MAN on the floor, believe me.

Comment

• Day One wrote:
                get your head checked man.
                Lol - they barely beat a team missing 5 rotational players combined with losses to Miami and Chicago

Pre-ten-der

The Washington game was great but will look forward to rematch with beal.

Raps are soft and heavily dependent on perimeter... Check FGA - that is not going to cut it in playoffs.

Ball movement and balanced attack are missing

Great game though

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Not upset about JV's game at all. Just angry about his determination. Fuck everyone, Jonas. You got skills to rebound. You got knowledge of the game to rebound the ball, I can see that McHale taps worked well, but there's one fucking thing missing. DETERMINATION. Jonas must go after the ball again and again even if he gets pushed out of position or else. Don't give up on fucking plays, layups ain't always successful and he fucking knows it.

I want Jonas to be a fucking bad ass. Stop caring about others and be a fucking bad ass. Go trough everyone. Soft Jonas sucks.

and if he gets frustrated easily, then he better hire a female therapist and everything will be fine.

BAD ASS JONAS.
                  Lol - indeed

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Great fucking night...

Raps win, Cavs lose, Knicks lose.... Just need Rockets and Nets to lose but I won't get greedy lol
                    Knicks are pathetic. I don't want to hear Melo whine about how bad the Knicks are. He had a chance to go to Chicago but he chose to stay in NY. Suck it up.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      I think for a lot of posters, the disbelief goes well beyond hate or grudges.

Vince was the first Raptors player who was globally popular - fine.

What did he really do for the team on the court? What accomplishment did he lead the team to? What legacy does he have in a Raptors jersey?

For all the hype and nostalgia surrounding Vinsanity, VC's greatest achievement in his Raptors career is winning the slam dunk contest.

He was the first popular player on an expansion team that was laughably bad up until that point in time, and he won an award during an all-star game. So what? His team only made it to the playoffs a couple times and only made it out of the first round once. How is anything he did as a Raptor worthy or celebration and honor by the franchise?

Compare VC to the types of players whose numbers have been retired by the likes of the Celtics, Lakers and other proud franchises; there is no comparison. He did nothing to earn such an honor.
                      Well continue to be bitter. I hope that works out for you.

Comment

• This is the exact sort of team I thought Hayes would be vital for. Z-Bo, Gasol, Jefferson, Cousins, these are the guys we need Hayes against when the others aren't getting it done. Would've loved to have seen Hayes on Pau Gasol in the Chicago game when he started going ham.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                          Well continue to be bitter. I hope that works out for you.
                          The post of mine that you quoted laid out a rational argument for being opposed to the franchise honoring a past player (ie: retiring his jersey). There's zero emotion involved.

You can take personal jabs all you want, but if you really want to make a statement, why don't you make an effort to refute even a single point I made?
                          Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Thu Nov 20, 2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Great fucking night...

Raps win, Cavs lose, Knicks lose.... Just need Rockets and Nets to lose but I won't get greedy lol
                            HOU and BRYN lost. With that luck tonight, Genie Bouchard and Rachael McAdams will knock on your door for a three-way or a four way (if you have a GF or wife now).

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              T Would've loved to have seen Hayes on Pau Gasol in the Chicago game when he started going ham.
                              Yes, I said the same thing here during the Bulls game. Someone thought I was joking.

Comment

• Next up: milwaukee

Holder of 7-5 record

Winner of 3 straight and 5 of 6

With victories over Memphis, Miami, Brooklyn in that stretch

Suddenly not a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X