No announcement yet.

Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucks bench is HOT! They average 46 PTS p/g on 48% shooting.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      I was kind of making a joke, because I think if we dont win by a lot ther will be a ton of people who won't even count this as a win
      haha, I can't say I disagree.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        This might help you bring up your breakfast....

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...oof-reputation
        i can't even eat it now.
        WTF

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          i can't even eat it now.
          WTF
          Hey, if narcissism wanted a breathing sports manifestation then Melo is my choice....the man who has a very large self portrait hung over his fireplace with a couch placed "strategically" not far and in front of it. He clearly is in love with himself. Parker has a way to go to reach this platform.

Comment

The game is on fucking TSN5 again, what the fuck! US college hockey on TSN2, this is such bullshit!
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              The game is on fucking TSN5 again, what the fuck! US college hockey on TSN2, this is such bullshit!
              I don't understand all these numbered tsn channels.

Oh, and the Raps might do the Milwaukee what they did to the Wizards. Time to knock these guys down a peg.

Also, I remember Henson blocking JV a bunch of times in their match ups last year. I think JV takes it to him tonight and beats him down in the post.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

It was on regular TSN for me last game, the one which you thought was on TSN5 ... who are you with and where are you getting this? Everywhere I look says TSN.

Edit: Just used my Rogers App to set my PVR to record the game on Channel 30 (regular TSN).

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  It was on regular TSN for me last game, the one which you thought was on TSN5 ... who are you with and where are you getting this? Everywhere I look says TSN.

Edit: Just used my Rogers App to set my PVR to record the game on Channel 30 (regular TSN).
                  I just searched my TV for the game and it is showing that it will be on TSN5, I don't think I even get just regualar TSN
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I just searched my TV for the game and it is showing that it will be on TSN5, I don't think I even get just regualar TSN
                    Who is your cable provider?

Comment

Who is your cable provider?
                      No idea, this is at a place I rent while I am away during the week. Some Cape Breton company Seaside Communications?
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

No idea, this is at a place I rent while I am away during the week. Some Cape Breton company Seaside Communications?
                        Oh ... weird. Hmmm well if you do get regular TSN (which I imagine you do if you have all the other ones), its on there.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          I don't understand all these numbered tsn channels.

Oh, and the Raps might do the Milwaukee what they did to the Wizards. Time to knock these guys down a peg.

Also, I remember Henson blocking JV a bunch of times in their match ups last year. I think JV takes it to him tonight and beats him down in the post.
                          He did more than just that

23 points 9 Rebounds 6 Assist 3 Blocks 1steal 10-16 shooting
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Oh ... weird. Hmmm well if you do get regular TSN (which I imagine you do if you have all the other ones), its on there.
                            Channel 14?
                            http://www.seaside.ns.ca/pdf/dc_channel_map.pdf

If you get TSN2, then it appears you have the "Plus TV" Package, which does include TSN.

Comment

I just flicked through all channels and I don't see regular TSN...looks like another stream for me tonight.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I just flicked through all channels and I don't see regular TSN...looks like another stream for me tonight.
                                Well that seems weird according to that channal map I provided above. Sucks man!

Comment

Working...
                                X