X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Cool

Still will probably never be an all star again
    And for sure not if he's traded to the western conference.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      Derozan has yet to have a year where he didn't improve that's a solid trade for denver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Him being traded for a 2nd round pick will be worth it to never read this fallacy again.

.................now I'm gone to the gym for an hour or two.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        Not to be condescending but that's how trades work.

A team who has reached what they feel like a dead-end with a player of value trades him for either a similar player to improve now or a calculated risk to improve later.
        I said that to say this. The trade is probably being held up on our end. Cause I see no reason Denver wouldn't pull that trigger right now

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Flip a coin between Winslow and Mudiay. Both seem like Masai picks.
          Yeah, that's my thinking. If the guy who drops to 7 is Hezonja or Porzingis, I'm not convinced he makes that trade.

Comment

• Wow. This thread blew up.

I'm checking back in a few hours. Don't hurt yourselves guys.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I said that to say this. The trade is probably being held up on our end. Cause I see no reason Denver wouldn't pull that trigger right now

Even if the trade is agreed upon there's no way it's being done before the 6th pick is complete.
              You'd have to be an idiot to make a trade without knowing who's available.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Him being traded for a 2nd round pick will be worth it to never read this fallacy again.

.................now I'm gone to the gym for an hour or two.
                We'll believe it when we see it. You'll have the phone hooked up to the elliptical, still posting! haha

Comment

Another thing we take all the risk in that trade Denver is getting a legit all star

Zero chance DD makes the all star team in the west
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• i wanna be on record saying porzingis is way, way overrated.

he moves awkwardly
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I kinda wanna draft another Bruno just so you all feel smart. I think leaving you guys the handbag might be best.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Over Harden, Klay and the rest of those chuckers? Please, DeRozan all day!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          #ProveEm?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I kinda wanna draft another Bruno just so you all feel smart. I think leaving you guys the handbag might be best.
                            They're going to draft Justin Anderson. He's the logical pick at 20.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Willie Trill might free fall to 21?.. In that case scenario why is he falling past 20? If I was Masai I would be all over that!

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                                Willie Trill might free fall to 21?.. In that case scenario why is he falling past 20? If I was Masai I would be all over that!
                                I don't see a scenario where Boston passes up on him
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X