No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes no sense, the 1st time I looked at the link it gave me this year measurements. But now it gives me last year's?

What's going on ?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They must not have meant to put them up yet and took them back down.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Still

A 7' wingspan...if he can slide and wants to guard people at least 60' then he will be a monster at disrupting getting the offense set up. Also will allow guard to wing switches

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I think Massai will go with another high upside pick. I like Wood as the selection at 20.
          Another?

Whoi's the other 'high upside' pick? please don't say Bruno.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Another?

Whoi's the other 'high upside' pick? please don't say Bruno.
            Lol well he sure wasn't drafted for his NBA readiness
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Lol well he sure wasn't drafted for his NBA readiness
                I'm all for the 'high upside' pick. But the Bruno pick was no high upside pick, that was a complete 'shot in the dark and hope we catch lightning in a bottle pick'
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  I'm all for the 'high upside' pick. But the Bruno pick was no high upside pick, that was a complete 'shot in the dark and hope we catch lightning in a bottle pick'
                  I can't go that far. The kid has all the tools. I see your point though.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Measurements

http://www.nbadraft.net/2015-nba-dra...e-measurements

Comment

• The more I read about RJ Hunter the more I like him. He is working on his ball handling a lot to become more of a combo guard. He already has become a great play maker and is pretty versatile. I think someone here mentioned this before, but he has been working out with Kevin Pangos to learn the point guard position more. I don't think he will be a pg in the NBA but he could be similar to Harden or Haywood as a playmaking wing. He also had great block and steal rates in his senior season, because he uses his length. I'm interested to see how he checks out athletically in the combine, but size wise he is good for guard.

What do you guys think of Robert Upshaw? He has been kicked off of two college teams but also put up insane defensive numbers. With him, Washington was a top 25 team in the country and without him they were trash. Rumor was that he got kicked off of Washington because of drug use (A friend told me this so who knows if it was true). He could be like Whiteside in a few years though if he gets his off court stuff figured out.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        The more I read about RJ Hunter the more I like him. He is working on his ball handling a lot to become more of a combo guard. He already has become a great play maker and is pretty versatile. I think someone here mentioned this before, but he has been working out with Kevin Pangos to learn the point guard position more. I don't think he will be a pg in the NBA but he could be similar to Harden or Haywood as a playmaking wing. He also had great block and steal rates in his senior season, because he uses his length. I'm interested to see how he checks out athletically in the combine, but size wise he is good for guard.

What do you guys think of Robert Upshaw? He has been kicked off of two college teams but also put up insane defensive numbers. With him, Washington was a top 25 team in the country and without him they were trash. Rumor was that he got kicked off of Washington because of drug use (A friend told me this so who knows if it was true). He could be like Whiteside in a few years though if he gets his off court stuff figured out.
                        I don't trust Upshaw, he got kicked out of Fresno State for drug use and then again at Washington.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          I don't trust Upshaw, he got kicked out of Fresno State for drug use and then again at Washington.
                          Thats what I think too. If you can get him as an undrafted rookie than go for it, otherwise it just seems like a waste of a pick.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            The more I read about RJ Hunter the more I like him. He is working on his ball handling a lot to become more of a combo guard. He already has become a great play maker and is pretty versatile. I think someone here mentioned this before, but he has been working out with Kevin Pangos to learn the point guard position more. I don't think he will be a pg in the NBA but he could be similar to Harden or Haywood as a playmaking wing. He also had great block and steal rates in his senior season, because he uses his length. I'm interested to see how he checks out athletically in the combine, but size wise he is good for guard.

I like them both but I wouldn't draft Upshaw. I would probably wait and see if he slips and maybe you can trade cash for him.

Comment

• No way we draft Upshaw. He's going to do something stupid if he gets in the NBA.

Hunter I do like.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Pangos has the shortest wingspan at 5'11".

Comment

Working...
                                X