The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Do we not have a 2nd round pick this year?
    no, it belong to ATL with the Salmons for Sweet Lou & Bebe deal

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Do we not have a 2nd round pick this year?
      Nope it was sent to Atlanta. Philly has FIVE 2nd rounders this year alone lol
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Still hoping for this guy though. Will be the steal of the draft if he goes in the 20s

Jerian Grant Interview | 2015 NBA Draft Combine: https://youtu.be/uYW3Lv8czm4
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Christian Wood is giving me serious Austin Daye vibes. Thinks he's a wing player, selfish, soft. Current Raps team is not exactly the best place for his development.
          I don't think he is soft.

I think he is weak.

Has shown not afraid to bang.

Much better rebounder than Daye was.

Thinking he is a wing player would be a concern - hopefully that gets stomped out of his head.

There are some worts on him - no doubt.

However the upside is ridiculous. Even though he is a sophomore he is actually same age as Okafor and Towns.

Comment

• Rakeem Christmas was dominant in the combine 5 on 5. A former McDonald's All American, he's going to be 24 later this year but he is long and athletic and has been hitting his shot at the combine.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              It's no more ridiculous than guys on here talking about trading Lowry AND JV for the #4 pick. Or Lowry AND DEMar for the #4 pick.
              But it is. Those two are trades that the other team would accept, regardless if we're overpaying or not.

Yours would never in a million years happen.

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Worse case for me on Harell is Amir Johnson. Best case TT with a jumper. That's a steal at 20.
              I'm not sure if you understand the concept of worst case. You just said worst case for Harrell is being a solid starter in the league for years. I'm gonna let you rethink that.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                But it is. Those two are trades that the other team would accept, regardless if we're overpaying or not.

Yours would never in a million years happen.

I'm not sure if you understand the concept of worst case. You just said worst case for Harrell is being a solid starter in the league for years. I'm gonna let you rethink that.
                Amir Johnson this year. He not a solid starter. Amir is a good rotation big. His just a solid starter on the Raptors.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• kinda makes me go "wut"
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

kinda makes me go "wut"
                    I can see the Giannis model working for Wood. Not sure about Davis except attitude.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Amir Johnson this year. He not a solid starter. Amir is a good rotation big. His just a solid starter on the Raptors.
                      Still doesn't make much sense seeing that Amir is still a solid starter if it weren't for injuries.

So Harrell's worst case is a guy that's able to be a starter but isn't effective due to injuries?

Comment

kinda makes me go "wut"
                        That's great but you have to have the talent. If he has, he probably would be a lottery pick.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• -Trade Kyle Lowry for #6 pick
                          -Draft Hezonja at #6 and Wood at #20
                          -Sign Joseph and Middleton

Joseph/Vasquez
                          Derozan/Ross
                          Middleton/Hezonja/Bruno
                          Patterson/Wood
                          Valancuinas/Bruno

The team has a potential all-star for the 2016 all-star game and probably make the playoffs.
                          Last edited by SamSquared; Thu May 21, 2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• wish we had 2nd round pick
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• SamSquared wrote: View Post
                              -Trade Kyle Lowry for #6 pick
                              -Draft Hezonja at #6 and Wood at #20
                              -Sign Joseph and Middleton

Joseph/Vasquez
                              Derozan/Ross
                              Middleton/Hezonja/Bruno
                              Patterson/Wood
                              Valancuinas/Bruno

The team has a potential all-star for the 2016 all-star game and probably make the playoffs.
                              yes...lets trade our All-star that was a fringe MVP candidate till the all star break and carried us when DD was out; the heart, soul and leader of our team for two record breaking seasons and someone that broke the stigma attached with Toronto by resigning with us... for a #6 pick....smh

Comment

• Does anyone know how much second round picks usually go for? Cause I think Philly has more picks then they have roster space for (I'm guessing).
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X