• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    uh are you serious?
    Yes.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Is there a chance Bruno makes his second appearance tonight?
      I wanna hear those raps fans chanting Bruuuuunnnnnoooooo very soon hahahaha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I really like how Demar has taken the challenge of guarding Lebron ... really solid job.
        Yea i am actually surprised. Koodos for him on that still. positive impact!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Know who'd look really great on this Cavs team next to Love? Valanciunas. But instead they took Thompson....
          Cavs deserve every misfortune they get as an organization.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            Is there a chance Bruno makes his second appearance tonight?
            not unless we get a 30-40 point lead. this game could still turn around really fast.

Comment

Know who'd look really great on this Cavs team next to Love? Valanciunas. But instead they took Thompson....
              Oh yeah. JV would really help their team

Comment

• drake_51 wrote: View Post
                Couldn't disagree more. I love what he's been doing.
                Maybe I'm being a little rok harsh as he was REALLY solid for us last year. What things do you love tho? His shot has been up and down and his has struggled rebounding. His offense, outside of the 3 pt shot, seems to have regressed as well.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  They got multiple number 1 picks the past five years, Lebron James and Kevin Love and they still suck. It's beautiful.

Comment

I'm on my phone, but if I could "like" this comment, I'd "LOVE" it!

Comment

It's almost like they had more picks than they knew what to do with...

Or they just don't know what to do with draft picks.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Maybe I'm being a little rok harsh as he was REALLY solid for us last year. What things do you love tho? His shot has been up and down and his has struggled rebounding. His offense, outside of the 3 pt shot, seems to have regressed as well.
                        I think you're right he was practically a god send last year. He did EVERYTHING, rebounding, defence, 3 point, timely baskets, etc. I just feel like he's been getting looks and the shots will fall eventually. I still like his defensive presence, rebounding, but my favorite thing about him is that he never tries to play outside of his role!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          he has never been a strong rebounder. but hes been shooting 41% from 3 this season which is phenomenal. yah he had a rough start at the beginning of the year but hes definitely been finding his groove these past several games.

Comment

• Lebron seems sooooo disinterested, like he doesn't even care if the Cavs win. At least DD usually cares too much lol

Comment

• Is there a cheat code to make the clock go faster?
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Lebron seems sooooo disinterested, like he doesn't even care if the Cavs win. At least DD usually cares too much lol
                                He's got the heart of a champion
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X