• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolstat confirms:

Comment

Da real 6 god is back!!!!!i!!!!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

We were absolutely rolling without JJ...can casey haz 2 much depthz! !??
        -forever anxious raptor fans
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Pyscho isn't playing.. so wonder what Casey will do for the backup center. Chuck's just going to be too slow for the Suns if he plays. Would like to see JV or Amir get some burn with the bench unit if possible.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            It'll be interesting to see Casey's game plan for this one. Do we play their game or our game?

I'd like to see Ross play like 40 minutes, roving against their guards. He's the key tonight imo.
            casey is all about defense. so it means playing their game and adjusting to them rather than vice versa.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Pyscho isn't playing.. so wonder what Casey will do for the backup center. Chuck's just going to be too slow for the Suns if he plays. Would like to see JV or Amir get some burn with the bench unit if possible.
              Bebe? I mean, the Suns don't have a true centre other than Plumlee. :P

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                Bebe would be perfect.. Casey just doesn't trust him at all though.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Also what's the word on James Johnson aka the real 6 God

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post

Lol of course by the time I post it you guys beat me to it three times

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      dont these guys play extremely small? Once the starters come out, play jj 2pat up front. Stagger amir or jv back in quickly. With all our wing depth, its games like this you use it. Move everybody up a position, cause lord knows we have 2 new bench guys that deserve serious burn.

Comment

Also, Tyler Ennis returns home.. if anybody cares lol

really feel bad for the kid. Very bad situation for him to be in.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Also, Tyler Ennis returns home.. if anybody cares lol

really feel bad for the kid. Very bad situation for him to be in.
                          I honestly think it was a giant middle finger to our franchise for them to draft him like they did.

Ah well, id rather have "2frombeing2"

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I honestly think it was a giant middle finger to our franchise for them to draft him like they did.

Not only 2 in 2. We wouldn't have gotten Lou and Bebe if Ennis was available at 20. So let's do a standing ovation to the Suns. You the real player of the week suns!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

We probably would have gotten Bruno.. we were trading Salmons for Prince + #22.

#20 would have been Ennis, #22 would have been Bruno (assuming the Thunder didn't take him @ 21).

Essentially we got Lou+Bebe instead of Prince+Ennis. I think it worked out for the best.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

WhooHoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X