Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Finished two of my exams. Now I can "relax" and watch a nice game
    I "relax" every game. Makes leo rautins much more tolerable.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Then why did we lose against the Lakers, a team that had no reason beating us? Huh? Ross may not be DD, but he can do what Dd does if Casey gives him the chance. Go look back at his college footage. Notice that he was effective as a SG there.... he even played as a SG for us during his rookie year. It will allow his game to grow, not shrink. Casey wants Ross to be his Ray Allen. Ross is not Ray. Ross is Ross. Let him play SG and he'll show us his true ceiling. Just you guys wait....
      I guess it just comes down to you have more faith in Ross to take the next leap at this stage than I do. I trust Casey right now because he knows more about basketball than you do.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
        I guess it just comes down to you have more faith in Ross to take the next leap at this stage than I do. I trust Casey right now because he knows more about basketball than you do.
        I have faith in Ross as a SG, not a SF. Just being honest.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Of cousins plays then it's gets a whole tougher obviously if he doesn't we have a much better chance. DMC will destroy Jonas and the rest of our bigs.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            I have faith in Ross as a SG, not a SF. Just being honest.
            I would expect nothing less than your honesty!
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Of cousins plays then it's gets a whole tougher obviously if he doesn't we have a much better chance. DMC will destroy Jonas and the rest of our bigs.
              Let Hansbrough at him. Double Tech in the 2nd quarter would definitely change the complexion of this game.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Let Hansbrough at him. Double Tech in the 2nd quarter would definitely change the complexion of this game.
                I agree, this game calls for our goon.

Comment

Hands-bro and Hayes will get mins tonight guys... Boogie needs to relax and stop working up that floor.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

avocado wrote: View Post
                    100% agree with these posts. Especially bolded. We have right now a golden opportunity to find out a ton about what Ross is capable of. Would be just horrible to waste this by giving touches that could be going to Ross to say Landry.
                    But using Landry as a smaller Hayes is a option now. Don't count him out just yet. All our guys need to work as a team. A unit. Selfishness will get us nowhere.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Goading Cousins into technicals won't be easy. I've heard rumours that he's...

*gulp*

...matured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Why are we starting greasy again?????

Seriously, casey?
                        Consistency & commitment, I guess. Also, Vasquez is taller than Williams. To be honest, I'd rather start JJ @ the 3 & move Terrence to the 2. Maybe his ankle is still wonky?

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                          Consistency & commitment, I guess. Also, Vasquez is taller than Williams. To be honest, I'd rather start JJ @ the 3 & move Terrence to the 2. Maybe his ankle is still wonky?
                          That's what I was hoping for, or maybe using 2pat at 3 and Ross playing 2 for a bigger but more Horn-friendly line up. Whatever gets us the win, right?
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                            Consistency & commitment, I guess.
                            What?

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Goading Cousins into technicals won't be easy. I've heard rumours that he's...

*gulp*

...matured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Relative to what he was before. So he's upgraded from an all time knucklehead to a regular hothead. Either way, Zen Master he is not.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Relative to what he was before. So he's upgraded from an all time knucklehead to a regular hothead. Either way, Zen Master he is not.
                                Yeah idk if goading Cousins into technicals is really a sound strategy.

This isn't hockey yo

Comment

Working...
                                X