• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patterson has no shot tonight
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      I feel like the coaching staff is spoonfeeding GV starter minutes to keep the chemistry intact. GV feels like he has continuity and has been with the team longer so almost "deserves" to start when Demar is out.

That's Casey.
      Interesting theory
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptors have absolutely beaten themselves tonight. Cavs aren't that impressive.

But that won't be the narrative, of course.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Raptors vs Warriors should be fun.

I'm predicting 134 - 145 GSW win after 4th quarters.
          We aint putting up 134 points against the number 1 defense in the league. NOPE.

Comment

• The problem is we have so little room for error now. Patterson, Ross and Vasquez can't ALL be playing like shit with DD out if we want to win games. And they are all inconsistent so there will be many nights of them playing bad offensively.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• They are getting open looks. Abysmal from three. Bigs need to crash the glass, we should be killing them on the inside.

Comment

• Is Ross dead tonight? This is one of the most invisible games by him in a while.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Raptors have absolutely beaten themselves tonight. Cavs aren't that impressive.

Lol I can't wait to see what they say about this game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Even the Knicks did better against the cavs then this.

Comment

I really thought he'd turned the corner!

Although you're G man... Are you GLF's alternate identity who is always positive?
                      Half my posts are ripping Casey for not playing Johnson and getting Vasquez out of there.

Comment

We also need a sustainable offensive strategy because as we're seeing, our shots aren't gonna fall every night. What I like about this team is that they can usually grind through that and squeeze out a win.
                        Yea normally we do but I find we do it more with DD there. We haven't really done it with him gone yet. Also normally going into the fourth we are either up or down by very little. Tonight we are down by 13. Not good, especially when you play no defense.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Leo: "Can't we just talk?!?! We're texting this ..."

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            Raptors have absolutely beaten themselves tonight. Cavs aren't that impressive.

True. Ice cold from three, and a ton of uncharacteristic turnovers, that's the story.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Is Ross dead tonight? This is one of the most invisible games by him in a while.
                              There was something I read this week which showed, when he is losing on the defensive side it dramatically effects his offence.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Even the Knicks did better against the cavs then this.
                                That's more so because good teams play down to shit teams for like 2-3 quarters and then play hard. They circled this game against us. They aren't playing around

Comment

Working...
                                X