Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game......#8? Raptors at Rockets (aka what's your favourite thing about the state of Texas?) Thursday February 10th 8pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Statistically, it's pretty much the same. Maybe stylistically he added stuff to his game but as far as production is concerned so far it's on par with his last two seasons.
    Similar sure, but he has been more efficient, rebounding and passing at a higher rate. Also only reason it is somewhat similar is because he had a slow start this season coming back from injury.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

That's on Barnes.
      No the missed bunny play before that

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Similar sure, but he has been more efficient, rebounding and passing at a higher rate. Also only reason it is somewhat similar is because he had a slow start this season coming back from injury.
        He's playing 2 more minutes. I think his raw stats for rebounding and assists are just results of him being on a floor more.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

That's on Barnes.
          They are supposed to get the ball up court and attack as fast as possible before the defense sets up. That's the game-plan. You will get mistakes due to aggression, but Nurse prefers that.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

I mean this just isn't true.He shot 29.7% from 3 last year. This year 35%. Averaging more rebounds per game than any season so far. More assists per game. Negative net rating last year. Plus this year. And he got off to a slow start this year. C'mon man.
            He's also taking less threes. He was shooting 35% on 6 threes in his breakout year. Now he's shooting only 3 threes.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              There's the hands of stone that some can't see. Was Precious pushed or just awkward?
              He's out of control. More like 'feet of stone'. Awkward is right, for sure, no argument there.

Comment

https://youtu.be/8nsoQxJ1xSQ

robert woodard released from kings this kid needs a chance. raptors plz sign him i don’t know how people don’t see potential in this kid.

Comment

He's playing 2 more minutes. I think his raw stats for rebounding and assists are just results of him being on a floor more.
                  He definitely wasn't passing like this in 2020. Last season, he was, but he struggled shooting the ball. This season he has put everything together and has been doing everything well.

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post

He's out of control. More like 'feet of stone'. Awkward is right, for sure, no argument there.
                    Precious needs to spend less time in the weight room and do more flexibility/balance stuff or whatever Pascal is doing.

Comment

Banton needs to update his dunk package. Get some tomahawks or something

Comment

This looks like a bit an early season game when we were making dumb mistakes due to over-aggression and blowing assignments on D. Guys could be tired and also missing FVV.

Comment

what a lob to Boucher from Barnes!

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            https://youtu.be/8nsoQxJ1xSQ

robert woodard released from kings this kid needs a chance. raptors plz sign him i don’t know how people don’t see potential in this kid.
                            Who do we waive to make room...... Yuta?

Comment

Scottie needs to be more aggressive, he can get to the rim anytime he wants

Comment

he is averaging more rebounds, assists, steals, blocks per 36 mins and per 100 possessions than last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X