No announcement yet.

Game #21: Denver Nuggets 107 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have footage of when JV was just staring down leo rautins when he was criticizing JV on camera?

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
      OK Joey - you better get us another 6 game winning streak or else all hell is gonna break lose on RR -.- lol

Comment

Faried might be out for the game with a back injury.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Faried might be out for the game with a back injury.
          Ross the boss is pretty terrifying, I know.

Comment

I hope we get up on these guys early and get a nice full team effort. This is a game where the bench should do some damage.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I feel like we are going to play down to this under-manned Nuggets squad. That and Lawson is a killer. Chandler and Gallinari can also go off.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                I feel like we are going to play down to this under-manned Nuggets squad. That and Lawson is a killer. Chandler and Gallinari can also go off.
                Gallo is god-awful right now. He hasn't been a threat in 2+ years. He's topped the 15 point mark just once in 20 games this year.

Chandler, on the other hand, has put together a solid few weeks (I picked him up off waivers in my fantasy league ).

Comment

When will we see Bruno do this?

Comment

Wow. Tyson Chandler really wanted no involvement in that play.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                      Wow. Tyson Chandler really wanted no involvement in that play.
                      I have to applaud Tyson for his decision making skills here. That was a great decision.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Gallo is god-awful right now. He hasn't been a threat in 2+ years. He's topped the 15 point mark just once in 20 games this year.

Chandler, on the other hand, has put together a solid few weeks (I picked him up off waivers in my fantasy league ).
                        He looks awful on the court I agree, but the man can flat out shoot. The raptors usually seem to give career nights out to opposing players that one would not expect. He has also been playing limited minutes to start this year.

And screw Chandler, he is killing Afflalo for my fantasy team lol.

Comment

Can't believe how terribly Faried is doing this season after how good his play was for Team USA. If you thought JV was not getting enough minutes Faried only averages 23 minutes the last 5 games and they just signed him to a huge extension. Either him or Shaw have to be gone soon.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                            I have to applaud Tyson for his decision making skills here. That was a great decision.
                            veteran move. JV will get there.
                            Last edited by bryan colangelo; Mon Dec 8, 2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Is Faried gonna play tonight? Raps need all the help they can get right now.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raps better win tonight.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X