Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was fucking ridiculous.

NBA action.... its pretty much corrupt.

Blaming Casey for this is fucking bush league. When you're playing well, defending and pressing, and then 4 minutes into the 4th all of a sudden you get whistled on bullshit for 8 straight minutes you aren't going to win much in the NBA.

Same ole tired story. Same old bullshit.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
      are you saying that the dude going 6 for 7 for the game didnt get any touch in the 4th! and the coach kept running ISO ball left right?
      Not quite. Lowry was looking for JV, Amir and 2Pat all game. It's when the Cav's started playing "tough" *hack* defense that it got really hard to find the passing lanes they were getting before.

The refs really junked up the game and threw off our offense. I remember Lowry dishing to a cutting Amir or 2Pat for a wide open layup and Amir getting called for a bullshit foul on his screen in the fourth.

It was gross, guys.

Comment

• Ross: You gotta learn how to fail over and over before you learn how to succeed.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
          The difference is in the playoff he was unplayable on D against Joe Johnson. Tonight he was fine defending the SG spot.

Stupid question alert: Why doesn't Demar guard the 3?
          Not dumb at all.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
            JV's talent is going to waste under Casey.....imo
            I agree overall.

Jonas doesn't help himself when he whines and plays soft.

But when he has his swagger going, he is a very good player who is not used to his strengths consistently

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              I only caught the last 5+ minutes of the game, thanks to a delayed flight, but I tuned in just as the head-to-head matchup was being shown and then I saw Fields on the court with the lead in crunch time. I thought I flew through the twilight zone, until I had to suffer through the last few minutes of Lowry-ball... he's too smart to be so stupid, it has to be DC and his incompetent offensive mind at work. Absolutely dreadful. The other 4 players should just stay on the defensive end. That forced play looking for a bailout with the game on the line was an absolute joke.

I can't speak for the rest of the game, but judging by the score, they must have switched gears for the worse down the stretch...
              What really bothers me is that whenever clutch possessions arise (late game or end of quarters), our movement comes to an absolute halt, and everyone clears out for the ballhandler, be it Lou or Kyle or whoever. We have plays! Use them! Gahhhsrfhhfjhsjmfkiwknxnca

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                How do you completely ignore Val in the 4th? I mean he didn't touch the ball ONCE! I'm serious Casey is an awful coach. I know some of y'all don't get it but he just doesn't know how to maximize a team's potential.
                Yes, inexcusable. But in the coach's defence, he has actually improved this year over last. Now the Raptors practiced end-of-game situations in training camp, like the two-minute drill in American football. But in this case, I think he had the wrong strategy and the wrong personnel on the court.

Comment

I stopped attending Raptor games too bcuz every time I attend we lost heart breakers. Remember triple OT vs. Wizards, I was there. Remember the game against the Thunder where we lost an 8 point lead in like 8 seconds....I was there. I am cursed.

I am never making a thread again.
                  You gotta find your niche then stick with it.

Comment

• Ross needs to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raps called for 11 fouls in the 4th. We were in the bonus with 8mins left.

Cavs called for 2 fouls for the entire 4th

bahahahahahah
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I stopped attending Raptor games too bcuz every time I attend we lost heart breakers. Remember triple OT vs. Wizards, I was there. Remember the game against the Thunder where we lost an 8 point lead in like 8 seconds....I was there. I am cursed.

I am never making a thread again.
                        It's not your fault. -Robin Williams

Comment

• Cavs defense was good though I thought. Couldn't generate any drive and kick game. They just stuck to our shooters. And yes Ross decision making was bad. But Lou also had a turnover (Dellavadova drew charge) Amir had a foul and illegal screen.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            I only caught the last 5+ minutes of the game, thanks to a delayed flight, but I tuned in just as the head-to-head matchup was being shown and then I saw Fields on the court with the lead in crunch time. I thought I flew through the twilight zone, until I had to suffer through the last few minutes of Lowry-ball... he's too smart to be so stupid, it has to be DC and his incompetent offensive mind at work. Absolutely dreadful. The other 4 players should just stay on the defensive end. That forced play looking for a bailout with the game on the line was an absolute joke.

I can't speak for the rest of the game, but judging by the score, they must have switched gears for the worse down the stretch...
                            Just so you know, Landry Fields defense on Lebron was incredible. It really was. He really shut down Lebron for most of the game, until the refs started giving Lebron superstar calls/non-calls late in the game.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              What really bothers me is that whenever clutch possessions arise (late game or end of quarters), our movement comes to an absolute halt, and everyone clears out for the ballhandler, be it Lou or Kyle or whoever. We have plays! Use them! Gahhhsrfhhfjhsjmfkiwknxnca
                              I know. This is maddening. You know, even if you want the ball in Lowry's hands at the end of the clock, at least pass it around and get the defense moving and then get it back to Lowry Legend, instead of just running 15 seconds off the clock with the ball in his hands and everybody sitting around. It's beyond predictable.

There's no way you can win with a barely 6 foot PG putting his head down and barreling into the paint like suicide bomber, when everybody knows what's coming.

Comment

• It wasn't Salmons, I am the curse. It makes sense as to why we've been sucha shitty franchise. Maybe if I start trolling other teams, we will just win point black!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X