• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Sorry.

Mic drop rubbed me wrong way.

Also not a fan of blaming refs.

Tonight was a perfect example of what will happen in playoffs.

If you're relying on whistles to win you the game, you're going to loss.

Play smarter and win.

That last 6 mins was just a team that buckled under pressure, played stupid, and a coach who did not adapt or provide an answer to counter the opposition.

Sad game. Wasted effort.
    Refs affected game 100%.
    You guys dont get it, its not about completely controlling everything, they just need to do a few things at the right times, and they do and its game, set, match. That dude that dropped the Mic was bang on. It doesn't take much to see that.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Refs affected game 100%.
      You guys dont get it, its not about completely controlling everything, they just need to do a few things at the right times, and they do and its game, set, match. That dude that dropped the Mic was bang on. It doesn't take much to see that.
      so can i be referred to as the guy that dropped the mic from now on, orrrr am I pushing my luck
      - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• Zeknight wrote: View Post
        so can i be referred to as the guy that dropped the mic from now on, orrrr am I pushing my luck
        You can be called "Zemic".
        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          You can be called "Zemic".
          I'll take it
          - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Refs affected game 100%.
            Not rebounding and running horrible offense had a much larger impact.

I'm surprised. So many complain about people criticizing Casey yet Caseys decisions are very much something the Raps can control. Blaming officials is an excuse and something that cannot be controlled.

Btw I've said all along that Raps offense is doomed come playoffs because teams will pack paint and refs will swallow whistle. This game was merely foreshadowing.

Comment

• Continuing on with this refs screw us nonsense.

Raps foul. A lot. Period.

This season raps are 11th in PF committed. Season before 2nd, '13 1st, '121st.

Team has always been brutal foulers under Casey.

Opponents?
              This year raps 3rd.
              Last year 5th
              '12 12th
              '11 26th

So raps have been getting more whistles and receiving less over last 4 seasons.

Coincidental that that also coincides with raps getting better.

Point stands: take care of your own shit first.

There are numerous bad calls in every game against both teams. They tend to balance out. But when you aren't rebounding and playing hero ball, look at the team before placing blame elsewhere.

Comment

• Casey forbids passing in fourth quarter. Everyone clears out and its one meaningless possession after another until the time runs out.

Comment

Working...
                X