Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    Ross had a lot of ball-handling responsibility tonight, and the Cavs kept doubling and trapping him. Fumbled the ball a lot in the 4th.
    Well that's a dumb idea by the coaching staff, since Ross' handle is pretty loose. He's a catch & shoot guy, mainly. I see he had 5 turnovers. I tuned in just as refs took a choke-hold over this game. It was sickening, really. My bad.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      we gave them the best punch and with the help of the refs they still beat us. This is disheartening
      Fixed.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        i know right, if derozan had that statline, 7000 people would be saying to trade his ass immediatly.

Ross and lowry really shit the bed tonight...along with the refs of coarse but that was expected
        You know Demar is shooting 39% this year right? These types of games are the norm and not the exception for him.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          how many touches did JV get in the 4th?

Comment

Ross had a lot of ball-handling responsibility tonight, and the Cavs kept pressuring him with aggressive defense. Fumbled the ball a lot in the 4th.
            Not to mention his shitty shot selection. Basically shot us in the foot with his shooting.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              we gave them the best punch but they still beat us. This is disheartening
              Meh. The Raps gave them a good punch. But, it's a day after an OT game and Derozon didn't play. This Raps team can hang with the Cavs.
              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Zeknight wrote: View Post
                raptors 0 freethrow in 4th cavs 8 freethrows in the 4th

Bullshit is bullshit
                It's so tiring. We all know what is going on.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  0-1, the season is young, very young
                  I stopped attending Raptor games too bcuz every time I attend we lost heart breakers. Remember triple OT vs. Wizards, I was there. Remember the game against the Thunder where we lost an 8 point lead in like 8 seconds....I was there. I am cursed.

I am never making a thread again.

Comment

• Our offense is a horror show in the 4th

Jonas should have gotten some touched but no were to perimeter oriented
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Well that's a dumb idea by the coaching staff, since Ross' handle is pretty loose. He's a catch & shoot guy, mainly. I see he had 5 turnovers. I tuned in just as refs took a choke-hold over this game. It was sickening, really. My bad.
                      Seriously, I'm probably the biggest critic of Ross on this board, but in the first half he looked really solid playing the DeRozan role.

It's when the Cavs adjusted and dialed up the pressure that he started making bad decisions.

A lot of people were begging for Ross to get more opportunities to develop. This is what development looks like.
                      Last edited by bryan colangelo; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        are you saying that the dude going 6 for 7 for the game didnt get any touch in the 4th! and the coach kept running ISO ball left right?

Comment

• We are young team. Played well. But these are the growing pains. We wanted to see what we have in Ross as far ballhandling goes. He doesn't have it. Maybe he'll develop it. But moving Fields into strating line up and not playing GV was smart.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fixed.
                            Not outright fixed but clearly league wants Cleveland to be top seed in east going into Christmas Day matchup with Miami.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Not to mention his shitty shot selection. Basically shot us in the foot with his shooting.
                              When he couldn't figure out who to pass to, he took a crap shot. It's true.

Comment

• Jonas has 7 shots and 18 points.

Should we look to run the offence through him even a little?

Raptors guards and coaches in unison: nah fuck that

Comment

Working...
                                X