Let's go raps.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        4 games on laptop's screen.

1 game on tv ( raps )

12 tabs open on other laptop.

Life of a gambler.

Let's go raps.
        My buddy gets his PIP on his TV going, plus Xbone can fly in a third screen for watching. 60" TV. NBA League Pass.
        Pretty fun watching at his place.

Comment

Let's get this W!!!!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            C.J Squared.
            We need to work for the First Nations Pacers Marketing team!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              We need to work for the First Nations Pacers Marketing team!
              We'd make a great 1-2 punch!

Comment

I want to watch a game with everyone from RR. My girlfriends don't understand why I watch + know so much about basketball! No one understands -.- the problems with being totally girl at heart but having waaay too much love for the Raptors. But, we should all go watch a game together

Comment

Hibbert is tall, but he can't jump. Who's going to win a tip-off?

Comment

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Remember Denver and OT? Yeah, I am not saying we won't win.....but it might not be that easy especially if we don't rebound or play defense. I hate nail biters tbt.
                    i expect us to get out rebounded this game by quite a bit, but i do expect our offense to simply outplay theirs by a handsome number, perhaps 17 point wictory.

Comment

I want to watch a game with everyone from RR. My girlfriends don't understand why I watch + know so much about basketball! No one understands -.- the problems with being totally girl at heart but having waaay too much love for the Raptors. But, we should all go watch a game together
                      If you bring all your hot girlfriends , I'll supply the creepy, loner RR guys

Comment

Uptown funk.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          If you bring all your hot girlfriends , I'll supply the creepy, loner RR guys
                          Lol....okay never mind -.- this gets awkward too easily.

Comment

We've tried to set it up a few times in the past ... turn out is usually pretty sparse ... I don't think a lot of people here are allowed to drink yet ... or at least allowed into the establishments airing the games.

Comment

Ross is a fatherrr - he still looks like a kid -.- lol

Comment

Pacers can't score. Why we starting Landry? They're guards / wings are not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X