• Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    We the 5th! (Tied)
    With the loss, Boston drops to 4th

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

With the loss, Boston drops to 4th
      We're tied with the Bulls now, still one up on Cleveland. We can pass Chicago, they're in free fall.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Is there such a thing as an immoral victory? Lol. We’ll take it anyway.
        Had more than a few of those when I was younger….

Comment

We're tied with the Bulls now, still one up on Cleveland. We can pass Chicago, they're in free fall.
          Chicago has: Washington, Clippers, Miami, Bucks, Celtics, Charlotte, Minnesota

Toronto has: Minnesota, Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Houston, New York

Cleveland has: Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, Orlando, Brooklyn, Milwaukee

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Had more than a few of those when I was younger….
            I have no idea what you're talking about. lol.

Comment

This is what p^$% me off..how many we lost 2 s&%% teams, we could of top team in the east, we lost bulls 2, there trash also.
              Referees were pure garbage, felt bad for Barnes. Siakim..maybe Mvp..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Man, Fred made a huge mistake when he passed the ball to Trent at the end of 4th period, if he called for a timeout, at least we would have 1.5 seconds to have a decent shot.

Comment

• Nurse was yelling on the sidelines calling for timeout but the refs didn't see it(I guess).

I rarely complain about officiating but that was all time bad - and it was one sided too,
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Nurse was yelling on the sidelines calling for timeout but the refs didn't see it(I guess).

I rarely complain about officiating but that was all time bad - and it was one sided too,
                    We are the #1 team in the league in terms of suffering from officating. We really suffer big time.

Comment

• That was a grind of a win…

I have to give credit to Ime Udoka for pushing his players to play like there is no tomorrow considering Celtics were severely depleted with no Williams, Brown and Tatum. They gave the Raptors major grief all game.

Those refs tho especially Evan Scott, please add him to the worse refs list.

Raptors started the game like they were walking in mud defending the three. Celtics were moving the ball without a Superstar to carry them. Everyone were touching the ball. Derrick White who is shooting the three at 24.7% was lights out, tapered down late in the game which was fortunate for the Raps

Siakam thankfully had a great great game but mostly Isolation ball, took advantage of the lesser opponent without their defensive stalwart/ “Siakam stopper” in Brown.

Barnes was subdued once again on offense.

OG’s crucial steal stood out.

glad that Gary is back, some clutch free throws to seal the game in OT

but who would have thought that Thad Young held the fort…was all over the place, this is one of his best game as a Raptor.

Celtics vs. Raptors in the first round?????….I honestly don’t like the sound of that.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Well pulled out the win. Sucks to see being that close with the Celtics down 4 of their top players, but the refs were horrible.
                        They didn't have Tatum but they had Evan Scott. About as impactful.

Siakam was pure, pure brilliance, including defensively (which sometimes gets obfuscated by his offence, though it's also been beyond terrific)

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Nurse was yelling on the sidelines calling for timeout but the refs didn't see it(I guess).

Think the refs made the right call. Fred passed the ball immediatly and trent kinda of fumbled it moving up court. Cant call a TO when you dont have control of the ball. Fred shoulda held and they get the TO.. Team may be so used to not calling a TO to draw something up that they just went for it tho
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• impossible to overstate how much i hate that team. fuck boston, even the B squad

Comment

• in other news the thunder and blazers are in overtime in an all-time "who wants it less" battle.

like look at these fucking lineups: https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401360949

lol

Comment

• Probably the worst officiated game I have ever seen. You know it's bad when vanvleet was taking to slap arms away over and over with his off arm while bring the ball up. Siakam should have had 55 if fouls were called against Boston. At least the raps squeeked out a win. I call this a 15-20 point win due to bs.

Thad is impressively athletic and in shapebfor his age, his effort was impressive. And Siakam, in.the clutch with huge and AND defensive plays. Monster.
                                Last edited by Dvdvideo; Tue Mar 29, 2022, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X