• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

Our center savior has appeared.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We can get 2 centers now!

Comment

• 10-days can be signed starting today. Spurs/Celtics creating roster room for a signing. We will likely get in on that as well since we cut Champagnie.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CJSUpNextt/statu...PVSgdcHvbbL1EA

Comment

• it's fun going to other team's forums
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ugh, not only is Pascal wildly better than Ayton, the Raptors would not even consider such a trade. A Pascal trade has to bring back an exceedingly high value prospect or a huge pile of picks.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Am I the only one who wants nothing to do with Ayton?

Most bigs, doesn't matter if they are a bench warmer or not, can make an impact against the Raptors because of the lack of size. Ayton, however, could not in the game against the Suns.

Ayton has zero heart.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Am I the only one who wants nothing to do with Ayton?

Most bigs, doesn't matter if they are a bench warmer or not, can make an impact against the Raptors because of the lack of size. Ayton, however, could not in the game against the Suns.

Ayton has zero heart.
                      Yeah I'm the same.. especially at his price tag. I'd rather have a functional, but cheap big like a Zubac or Claxton or even JV/Adams.

I don't want to spend a lot of money on a big. It's more important to put that money into a guard/wing IMO. Bigs have their place for sure.. but no need to spend 25% or more of your cap space on one.

Comment

• Obviously take all rumors with a pound of salt, but this is a good article on the trade market right now. Good year to be a seller.

Everyone’s Buying
                        The market looks flooded with buyers as teams are looking for upgrades, and very few teams are in a position to pivot further, especially with the play-in tournament a viable way into a playoff run.

For example, teams in the Play-In Tournament are usually the squads stuck in the middle that are willing to pivot.

The Portland Trail Blazers (seventh in the standings), Suns (eighth) and Golden State Warriors (ninth) are three of the four teams in the Western Conference play-in range and all three have serious playoff aspirations. In the Eastern Conference, the same is true of the New York Knicks (tied for sixth), and Miami Heat (eighth), Atlanta Hawks (ninth).

Additionally, many teams have already traded their first-round picks, and the draft is loaded. Those two things make for a hard market. I expect a high ratio of potential buyers to sellers as the deadline approaches

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nba/nb...s-trade-rumors

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah I'm the same.. especially at his price tag. I'd rather have a functional, but cheap big like a Zubac or Claxton or even JV/Adams.

I don't want to spend a lot of money on a big. It's more important to put that money into a guard/wing IMO. Bigs have their place for sure.. but no need to spend 25% or more of your cap space on one.
                          Priority should be a shooter and backup PG
                          Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Jan 5, 2023, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

40% 3PT shooter, only 26 years old, currently cheap but looking for a substantial raise, can rebound, raw stats getting better each of the last 4 years.

Not upper tier but would be a good add.

Comment

Trading for Turner means sending them picks. We better not do that. We need to be adding more picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X