• Show
Clear All

• Game #31: Toronto Raptors 116 - Denver Nuggets 102

YOUR TORONTOOOOO RAPTORS

VS.

THE DENVER NUGGETS

LETS GET WIN #

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Mile high city.. I wonder how big baby feels in this altitude.

Comment

Nuggets are 5-9 in December, 4-3 at home, with losses to the Blazers, Rockets, and Spurs. We also beat them 112-107 in OT a few weeks ago in our house.

With Gallo, Mcgee, and Foye out, their bench is pretty thin... Our bench needs to capitalize and make them pay.

Let's get 24!

Comment

I'm loving the pre-NBA pics. Let's go Raps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

this will be a test of our endurance. Another test at the pg for kyle.

Comment

Awesome OP once again. Love the pics!

Comment

faried had a monster night against timberwolves. first player since 1951 to have 25+ points and 25 rebounds in less than 30 minutes.

Comment

One thing that worries me about this game = altitude.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  faried had a monster night against timberwolves. first player since 1951 to have 25+ points and 25 rebounds in less than 30 minutes.
                  Who did it last? George Mikan? Lol
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Man, I don't know if its just that jersey Lowry has on in that High School, but man, it is NOT flattering at all for his figure .. dude looks like Cartman in it.

Comment

FYI that game last night put us at the #1 offense in the NBA after 30 games (a pretty damn good sample size)
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        One thing that worries me about this game = altitude.

Pat got altitude sickness. Never had any serious problem with high altitude myself, but my mom always gets ill in high-altitude city. I'm sure Raps staff got anti-altitude sickness medication ready. Breathing gets easier quite fast tbh. Well actually.. you get used to heavy breathing, it doesn't get easier for quite some time. There are numerous ways to get ready for athletes competing in high-altitude city. Just get trough the first Q and they'll do just fine. Not sure about Chuck though.

Comment

Just read the Front Page preview. man, didn't know Tim W. was still around.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Pat got altitude sickness. Never had any serious problem with high altitude myself, but my mom always gets ill in high-altitude city. I'm sure Raps staff got anti-altitude sickness medication ready. Breathing gets easier quite fast tbh. Well actually.. you get used to heavy breathing, it doesn't get easier for quite some time. There are numerous ways to get ready for athletes competing in high-altitude city. Just get trough the first Q and they'll do just fine. Not sure about Chuck though.
                            Denver isn't that bad at all just to visit. Did he say that after practice, because pretty unnoticeable around town. Unless his teammates are hit boxing that room. 1600m is not high altitude. 4-5000m is high altitude and then you can notice it plenty.

Also. Who says they don't want Faried on this team? Is he poor defensively? Wonder if his d could be helped. I'd take him all day long for his rebounding... Which is in part a defensive measure. Opposing O can't score if they don't have possession.

Comment

Hot boxing. Is even easier to get the sticky icky in Denver than it is in Canada. And has the benefit of being 100% legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X