No announcement yet.

D-League Game 2 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants vs Austin Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't bother watching this one. From the comments it sounded like he shit the bed again?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Didn't bother watching this one. From the comments it sounded like he shit the bed again?
      He did his best Dion Waiters impersonation today
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        didn't even a chance to. Took a few shots, bricked everything and then got benched for the rest of the night.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          didn't even a chance to. Took a few shots, bricked everything and then got benched for the rest of the night.
          Probably misses Bebe and a little homesick. One of the camp counselors will cheer him up.

Comment

don't really care. he's gonna be back with the raptors after this road trip i imagine, so that he can get practice time with actual coaching. D-League is a joke. he's only there to practice shooting the ball in a game, because that's the only meaningful skill you can hone in the D-League.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
              don't really care. he's gonna be back with the raptors after this road trip i imagine, so that he can get practice time with actual coaching. D-League is a joke. he's only there to practice shooting the ball in a game, because that's the only meaningful skill you can hone in the D-League.
              I don't think d league is a joke for teams like spurs or rockets as they own their own teams and can use it as a true farm system.

However the set up of Fort Wayne is a total joke with numerous teams sharing the same team. Nothing productive comes out of this set up except in game cardio which cannot be replicated.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                I hoped he would practice playing defense but DLeague ain't about that life. Team defense isn't functioning
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I don't think d league is a joke for teams like spurs or rockets as they own their own teams and can use it as a true farm system.

However the set up of Fort Wayne is a total joke with numerous teams sharing the same team. Nothing productive comes out of this set up except in game cardio which cannot be replicated.
                  yeah, fair point.

Comment

Working...
                  X