Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Portland Trailblazers 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    The Bulls/Nets boxscore is perplexing. The same team that hung 49 point on us in a quarter shot 38%. Butler and Rose went 5-27 combined.
    It's a make or miss league
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Toronto is in trouble if they dont turn up the Defence and stop missing easy shots because Portland ain't gonna miss all night.

Comment

The Bulls/Nets boxscore is perplexing. The same team that hung 49 point on us in a quarter shot 38%. Butler and Rose went 5-27 combined.
        Ross bricked 4-6 jumpers in a row. That was funny, thought for a second he's Kobe.

EDIT: Rose***
        Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 31, 2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          And the Pistons steamrolled the Magic tonight for their 3rd straight win.

So this year's early favorite for the "Rudy Gay" award is.... J-Smoove.
          The entire league saw this coming, if only Van Gundy had bit the bullet and tried to get rid of Smith earlier.

Comment

• oh, and also, the NBA call came in when toronto was on a roll there..... refs blew like 8 straight quick whistles to kill momentum.

Can't have this upstart Raps team have TOO much success.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Yeah, but their 3's are not exactly rhythm 3's like they normally take. They're near the end of the shot clock, bailouts and dump-offs.
              For sure, but the Blazers going 2-17 from 3 is not all on the D.
              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Amir Johnson's foul trouble may be the only reason JV will see extended time in the 2nd half...

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  Toronto is in trouble if they dont turn up the Defence and stop missing easy shots because Portland ain't gonna miss all night.
                  Yeah, I think the Blazers are a team you can throw off their game by being physical - without fouling. A nice team, but they seem a bit 'soft' to me, without Lopez.

Comment

• My gut tells me that the Blazers are going to get hot and go an a big run ... it will all depend on whether we can weather the storm.

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                      It's easy for a defence to look good when the other team is bricking 3s. It was a really good quarter, but not something to get cocky about.
                      We're only 1/11 from 3
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

The entire league saw this coming, if only Van Gundy had bit the bullet and tried to get rid of Smith earlier.
                        It still amazes me that there are parties out there that think the R. Gay trade worked out for both teams.

Comment

• maybe

Comment

• I feel like the Blazers must be feeling like how we do when we're down at halftime.....had a lot of good looks, they didn't go..they will

Comment

• 3ross!

Comment

• Nice move from JV there.

Comment

Working...
                                X