Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    what a horrible embarrassment.

raptors should have destroyed a horrible team with half the starters injured. especially back at home after DAYS of rest against a team that just played back to back. just like houston destroyed the knicks tonight to the point where i dont even think houston starters even played in the second half at all.

instead, we sputter around and got the lead, like what? twice in this game? and only held it for a few seconds each?

FIRE EVERYONE AND TRADE AWAY EVERYTHING. AND GIVE EVERYONE FREE PIZZA FOR LIFE. AND GIVE ME STEPHANIE FROM THE RAPTORS DANCE PAK'S PHONE NUMBER. NO DON'T I'M MARRIED.
    I'd rather have the hot towel girl's number...does she still work for them?

Comment

raptors should have destroyed a horrible team with half the starters injured. especially back at home after DAYS of rest against a team that just played back to back. just like houston destroyed the knicks tonight to the point where i dont even think houston starters even played in the second half at all.

instead, we sputter around and got the lead, like what? twice in this game? and only held it for a few seconds each?

FIRE EVERYONE AND TRADE AWAY EVERYTHING. AND GIVE EVERYONE FREE PIZZA FOR LIFE. AND GIVE ME STEPHANIE FROM THE RAPTORS DANCE PAK'S PHONE NUMBER. NO DON'T I'M MARRIED.
      Stephanie's dating another creepy guy on the forum. Mahta might be interested

Comment

It's 416-too-hot-for-you.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          It's 416-too-hot-for-you.
          Called but a guy answered. Should I leave a message.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            I'd rather have the hot towel girl's number...does she still work for them?
            haha the blonde?

nah i take steph. just too cute.

Comment

• This is true. Amir is the only big that fits Casey's scheme.
              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

haha the blonde?

Just glad its an official pick and not something from the bushes

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Heh. "Bush." As if.
                  @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

im not sure what that means haha.

Comment

im not sure what that means haha.
                      I think he's talking about you creeping in the bushes outside of her house with a camera phone and...

Never mind.
                      OG is our king

Comment

haha the blonde?

I don't know, she looks pretty good next to Mila Kunis...

Either way, mostly just thinking a cheerleader probably has a higher maintenance/crazier personality...
                        Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          I don't know, she looks pretty good next to Mila Kunis...

Milas Kunis was at a Raptors game?

Comment

Milas Kunis was at a Raptors game?
                            Look at the Creepo Depot staring at her ass. Lmao

Comment

haha the blonde?

Meh, my girl's better

Edit: Probably shouldn't post her pic.
                              Last edited by hotfuzz; Fri Jan 9, 2015, 12:44 AM.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• raps be fallin' apart,
                                kemba walked in and stomped on our hearts,
                                coach casey on the sidelines looking like hes gonna shart,
                                t ross probably gone to play 2k with random peeps in the gaming aisle at walmart

somehow landry's given another start,
                                but he just wanna go home and fuck his tart,
                                lou's shot got no arc, i'm too scared to look at his shot chart,
                                we're losing the war, and we got no napolean bonaparte

our defense is gone, lost in an alley,
                                no one can help ross find his man, not even rand mcnally,
                                meanwhile derozans been getting calls from kobe in Cali,
                                he's gonna suit up as a laker, and leave us a grim finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X