X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Aww come on dude make it interesting.

Make him put up an avatar of Bargnani for 2 weeks
    Lol that's a good one. If we lose I'm gonna need help thinking of something for him to do
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Hahaha if GLF says so, I'll do it, but the bet's for a week.
      That might just be what I have you do. It's gonna be painful seeing Bargnani on my screen all week anytime you comment on the forum though lol.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        That might just be what I have you do. It's gonna be painful seeing Bargnani on my screen all week anytime you comment on the forum though lol.
        Lol, okay, sounds good.

This way I can still bet Superjudge too, if he wants to take it.

But damn the Raps better win or I'm gonna look like a fool haha

Comment

I'll sig bet you the Raps beat Atlanta.

Loser has to sport a sig that says "[the winner, you or me] is the greatest basketball mind in history", for one week (until Jan 23rd).
          I'll take that bet. You have to put "I love Justin Bieber" as your sig.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Okay, you want to take the bet instead of Superjudge?

If Raps win, you have to have "I am too negative and I need to be more positive! All hail Scraptor!"

If Raps lose, you get to pick something for me.

First one to take the bet gets it and we're on for Friday. Sig lasts one week.
            I'm not betting just like the sig

"I am too negative and I need to be more positive! All hail Scraptor!"

Comment

• But for real I don't see us winning Friday night. Atlanta is just playing way too good right now. If our defense looked bad before it's going to look even worse against Atlanta. Their style of play is exactly what we struggle to guard.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                But for real I don't see us winning Friday night. Atlanta is just playing way too good right now. If our defense looked bad before it's going to look even worse against Atlanta. Their style of play is exactly what we struggle to guard.
                If Casey uses the JJ + PP + JV lineup they could stand a chance. As out stands they lose. Observation: DD has a really high arc on his midrange shot so he takes long shots with short rebounds. His misses leads to open perimeter shots and a chance for Orebs. Lou has a line drive.

"I am too negative and I need to be more positive! All hail Scraptor!"

Comment

• Yeah, Lou line drives are tougher to rebound. Demar has shots that JV or Amir can grab. But Lou's shot are picked up by GV or are run outs. Even Lou's midrange shots are low

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    I'll take that bet. You have to put "I love Justin Bieber" as your sig.
                    You're on. if Superjudge accepts too, and the Raps lose, I will use the Bargnani avatar, the Bieber sig, and the Superjudge sig for one week.

Y'all have too little faith. We own the Hawks.

Comment

• Bets bets bets...

just put $100 on over in tomorrows match and buy some

to celebrate free $85-$90 you will make from hawks and raptors matchup.

lol.

Comment

• I think this team plays better as an underdogs. Should be a good game. The boys will be up for this. I like the idea of benching Ross this game. Good game to do that. I think he will come out guns blazing tomorrow.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I think this team plays better as an underdogs. Should be a good game. The boys will be up for this. I like the idea of benching Ross this game. Good game to do that. I think he will come out guns blazing tomorrow.
                          Our off, def stats when bookies say we're dogs:

PPG: 107.1
                          Points allowed: 110.1

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Our off, def stats when bookies say we're dogs:

PPG: 107.1
                            Points allowed: 110.1
                            I'm guessing most of those are without DD?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I'm guessing most of those are without DD?
                              1 w/ DD, 8 games w/o DD.

EDIT: Sorry, it's 2 games w/ DD, 7 games without him.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 15, 2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• I hope DeRozan doesn't go all out against the Hawks, even though it's the Hawks. Even though he says he feels perfectly fine you never know. YOU NEVER KNOW
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X