Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #47 Boston at Tampa Saturday January 21st 5:00(!) pm...yes, 5:00pm. Read that part again. 5:00pm. Five. On, you guessed it, TSN 5. I didn't even know that existed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol. Celts down their best player and 2 other starters and Raps totally mishandle the fourth quarter in another winnable game. Good for the magic beans.

Comment

• I just saw the heading for this thread is Boston at TAMPA
      I blame Jclaw for this loss

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

The last minute play was was ball in Pascal's hand and him losing the handle like he did multiple times tonight.
        Coach's fault??? C'mon, the ball was in our best player's hand who was having an overall good night....
        Completely. A horrid screen from one player into the backcourt? Considering the time left its the wrong play, even if he gets past the defender its a desperation heave. Also completely predictable.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Pascal drove straight to the defense. Not sure how that's Nurse's fault.
          See my response to Deane.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I just saw the heading for this thread is Boston at TAMPA
            I blame Jclaw for this loss

Comment

• Primer, you're up.
              It's a back to back

Comment

• Percentage points behind the Wiz for 6th. 2 games back of the Magic. Who knew that lost weekend in Orlando was meant to be?
                Moral losses for the rest of the year will play.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Completely. A horrid screen from one player into the backcourt? Considering the time left its the wrong play, even if he gets past the defender its a desperation heave. Also completely predictable.
                  No win situation for Siakam.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Primer, you're up.
                    It's a back to back
                    Now that we’re rooting for ping pong balls, shouldn’t the losing thread starter keep going until the Raps win a game? Lol.

Comment

• did nurse call a timeout after the steal ??????

sorry saw a clip but wasn't sure

Comment

• ianyyz wrote: View Post
                        did nurse call a timeout after the steal ??????

sorry saw a clip but wasn't sure
                        Trent was pissed, not sure if it was Nurse’s timeout call or because he thought he got fouled on his blown layup.

Comment

• that's so messed..... turnover where the defence is scrambling and he calls a timeout...

nurse is losing it

Comment

• ianyyz wrote: View Post
                            that's so messed..... turnover where the defence is scrambling and he calls a timeout...

nurse is losing it
                            He gets a bonus for ping pong balls now

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

No win situation for Siakam.
                              Exactly.

Comment

• Grant Williams is awesome. The Celtics are a championship level team, like we were in 2019. We could miss kawhi and keep rolling just like this Celtics team can roll without Tatum, especially against mediocre competition like this Raps team. The Celtics are a team of pros, the Raps are just fcuking around. They're playing to win chips, we are just trying to get to the offseason as soon as possible. What a joke of a season.

Time to clean house before Barnes gets ruined. Sweet Christ, why does he set up so close to his man on the perimeter? He's got the length to contest a shot, give the ball handler some space and invite him to shoot. I can't believe it, it's like he wants to get the d rotating. Has anyone on staff pointed this out to him? WTF is going on?!?

Big changes had better be coming. Dumpster fire ball team, bunch of fcuking bums. Strip it bare. Fuck Fred, Gary, Pascal, og, Bo Cruz, young, porter, Flynn, birch, boucher, banton, and downtin. And nick nurse too. Fuck them all.

Barnes wants to play on a TEAM, not whatever this shit is. Get him a TEAM to play with.

Comment

Working...
                                X