So.. Who thinks we'll beat the Hawks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I think TRex has dibs because we won, but we need these up like right after the last game ends. How are we supposed to get hyped and talk trash? Or listen to all the gamblers, or Zainab's Adventures in Bebesitting.

Maybe one of the mods should just make this the game thread.
    Joey to the rescue!

Comment

I got a feeling they will win...and we all know I have a 100% accuracy rate on my predictions 32% of the time
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        All this time I thought your references to "DMC" was about Cousins :|
        Nope. Always been Carroll.... I'm a little too high on the guy sometimes, but he scares me every game we play against him.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Magic number is 15. We have less than 15 turnovers we win this game.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The Raptors turnover rate has been putrid lately....suspect too much of a load on Lowry.

Keep it in the 5 range and the team should be right there at game end. The Hawks on the other hand are great creating t/os.

Thats why they play the games. Looking forward to this one...should be a playoff atmosphere at the ACC.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Nope. Always been Carroll.... I'm a little too high on the guy sometimes, but he scares me every game we play against him.
              Reminds me of when everyone assumed I was talking about Bosh when I said "CB4".

Comment

I think the Hawks blow us out. 112-98. Not as close as the score suggests. Unless we somehow play like an nba team in the first Q, we will be playing from behind all game.

Comment

Reminds me of when everyone assumed I was talking about Bosh when I said "CB4".

Well, I really want the guy here..... he's such a glove fit for us.... basically a younger version of JJ with a 3
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

i dont even care who wins at this point. we're making the playoffs regardless. i just want the total score to be over 207!!!

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Well, I really want the guy here..... he's such a glove fit for us.... basically a younger version of JJ with a 3
                      Joking aside, he would be a nice fit alongside DeRozan.

But as an unrestricted free agent, I wonder what his asking price will be.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Magic number is 15. We have less than 15 turnovers we win this game.
                        why 15? why not 14 or 13 or 16?
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Joking aside, he would be a nice fit alongside DeRozan.

But as an unrestricted free agent, I wonder what his asking price will be.
                          Yeah, me too.. which is why I feel the Hawks window could shut this year. So many players off the record books for them.....
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            i dont even care who wins at this point. we're making the playoffs regardless. i just want the total score to be over 207!!!
                            well, a lot of money are going on the total over.... that means we'll lose.

By the way, we're already dogs in the bookies.. people are betting hard on hawks tonight too. No surprise here.

Comment

My prediciton.

Raps up by 10 points at half.
                              Completely blow the lead in the 3rd, all tied up going into the 4th.
                              We go into full iso Lou mode for the 4th. If Lou is hot, we win, if he's not, we lose.

That was easy since that's how we've played the last 15 games or so.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                                My prediciton.

Raps up by 10 points at half.
                                Completely blow the lead in the 3rd, all tied up going into the 4th.
                                We go into full iso Lou mode for the 4th. If Lou is hot, we win, if he's not, we lose.

That was easy since that's how we've played the last 15 games or so.
                                Lol, spot on

Comment

Working...
                                X