Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional win.

Comment

It seems like there’s just so much congestion and imbalance on the wing when we start our 5 best guys. Something’s gotta give. I love all three of OG, Pascal, and Barnes but it seems like it might not be a long term fit.

Comment

Speak it louder for the people in the back Aaron! People laughed at me last year for saying that he's better than Holmes and that I wouldn't trade him for Turner. Oh well.....guess i'm right again. (the Holmes thing isn't really close anymore)

A trade has to happen here. One of OG/Siakam has to go.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          Speak it louder for the people in the back Aaron! People laughed at me last year for saying that he's better than Holmes and that I wouldn't trade him for Turner. Oh well.....guess i'm right again. (the Holmes thing isn't really close anymore)

A trade has to happen here. One of OG/Siakam has to go.

I know you disagree with people a lot, but this feels like a real straw man. No one wanted to trade precious at any point last year.

Comment

And aren’t you supposed to be in bed? Lol

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

I know you disagree with people a lot, but this feels like a real straw man. No one wanted to trade precious at any point last year.
              A lot of people wanted to trade him earlier in the year last year when he was consistently missing point blank layups. One of the name that kept getting mentioned around here was Holmes, trade for Holmes, Why the Raptors didn't sign Holmes in the offseason.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                And aren’t you supposed to be in bed? Lol
                It's weekend bro. I don't workout on sunday lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Might be a record low for comments on a thread.....
                  Boys wanted to watch Royal Rumble. But looks like Raps had a solid win. Will have to watch tomorrow.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    Is something wrong with koloko? Are we grooming koloko or hernangomez?
                    Wondering this myself, I suppose he's out there for spacing since he can hit a 3. But koloko is a better defender....and he needs playing time.....

Comment

This win just proves how devastating it was for the raps to lose precious to injury earlier this year, it was a much bigger blow than most people gave it credit for.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                        This win just proves how devastating it was for the raps to lose precious to injury earlier this year, it was a much bigger blow than most people gave it credit for.
                        Let's see what he looks like when he's played half a season and is tired and banged up like everyone else. He's pretty fresh right now and rightfully looks good. Great game from him.

Comment

Good to see the ball go in for the first play for Pascal. That helped with his momentum through out. Was really wondering how he of all guys would have responded after the Warriors game.

The start was fantastic. We were up by like 19 or 20 in the first. The ball was humming. The defense was great. Precious looked really good as a starter. Where as Portland couldn't make anything. Felt like the ball would go in and roll out. Didn't really like the way the first half ended. And then again in the 3rd the Raptors went on one of their cold streaks and Portland made it a game. Jerami Grant was really good in that quarter. Got to the line.. made a few key buckets.

I was expecting a let down, but we cranked it up in the 4th. Made some timely buckets.. and some great defense again to make it a blow out. Even got to see Ron Harper for a minute.

Precious was awesome. Scottie had a great line (18/10/7). Gary got us going in the first half. Fred's line wasn't the greatest.. but his impact on defense showed. He was tenacious. He got 4 steals and a block.. and it was a legit block lol.

Wish the bench gave us a little more. Chris had 10 points but was a -6. Jauncho was a team low -14 in 12 minutes. Flynn wasn't very helpful. But when you win by 18 on a second game of a back to back on a west coast trip, it's really hard to get too nit picky.

This team should have played like this earlier in the season. Now it just feels annoying. Like a big what if.

Comment

Skimmed parts of the game this morning. Typical Blazers loss: got bullied, too small without Nurkic, not athletic enough on the wings. Raps definitely exploited Hart and Nurkic being out and just feasted in the paint.

Tough to watch the bench though. So little depth. Gotta fix that.

Comment

Pretty great win. Really looking forward to when we can run a starting lineup with both OG and Precious in there as defenders. Golly.

Looking pretty good of late. Keep this level of play up for the whole trip and I'd bet only one of the guards gets moved and there's little effort to bottom out.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X