JJ and Lowry bad blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Say what you will about JR Smith, Ricky Davis and Ron Artest, but none of those players ever out-and-out quit on their team, like Lowry did with the Rockets. Oh wait, am I not supposed to say that out loud? Now that we're winning (kind of) and everything's good (kind of)? Does that make me less of a fan? Does acknowledging that mean that I can't also respect and enjoy how incredibly Lowry's been playing over the last year and a bit?

The majority of Lowry's career was defined by his attitude. Pull up any article about him, and that's going to be bolded and highlighted. Now, maybe a single conversation with Masai can actually change someone's life forever. Or maybe it's just a matter of having a kid, growing up and figuring it out. But it's going to take more than a year of good behaviour before I stop being curious. If that pisses you off, so be it.
    Players losing their starting position due to injury is not something most players wouldn't resent. Most player would have reacted similarly if not worse.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocket...me-to-move-on/

Comment

• Soooooo...I wasn't giving much credence to this JJ bad beef thing. But not taking part in end of practice huddle is questionable as a former player.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
        Soooooo...I wasn't giving much credence to this JJ bad beef thing. But not taking part in end of practice huddle is questionable as a former player.

Tweets like this are the reason BULL SHIT is everywhere

How do you know if JJ was taking an extra shots?

How about right after this picture he came into the huddle?

What about Amir and Tyler?

James Johnson USED to be a problem not anymore!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
        X