No announcement yet.

Game #40: Toronto Raptors 93 - New Orleans Pelicans 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was painful. I think this loss wouldn't have hurt as much if we had gone on to lose by 14. The comeback and then letting them comeback and eventually losing a heartbreaker.

Comment

• lmao.. really you are gonna have GV on Reke. And then you draw a play to have Demar take a fadeaway three...

Fire Casey

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        Great job Vasquez letting Evans blow by you! We lose again!
        Blowbys are the Raps. Our engine is diesel. Oil treatment is needed

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
          GV is on the court to defend the last play. T. Ross is definitely a crackhead.
          I donno if TROSS is a crackhead or Casey.. what the fuck was GV doing on that last possession guarding tyreke evans, a player that drives hard to the rim.

Comment

• aight I'm out.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
              Inb4 evans walks in the paint for a layup
              +1

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                Why the hell is Vasquez defending on the ball on the last play?

Casey you're trash for that late game planning. Vasquez shouldn't even be on the floor let some guarding their best offensive player of the game thus far....
                Wouldn't GV fouling Evans be smarter than giving up a drive late to go up two.

Comment

• and the 76ers destroyed this team ...

Comment

• FromTheNorth wrote: View Post
                    and the 76ers destroyed this team ...
                    Does this make us worse that the 76ers?

Comment

• sigh.

You know what it is? They played well early, went on a streak, got a false sense of confidence, and forgot what it was like to actually work hard for a win.

The team's offensive and defensive schemes aren't that clever, but they're effective assuming the five guys on the court are playing hard and smart for long stretches. You can't play one good quarter and expect to win a game.

Comment

• JJ's 11 minutes makes no sense.

/ I suspect there's something going on with him and the coaching staff.
                        @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                          sigh.

You know what it is? They played well early, went on a streak, got a false sense of confidence, and forgot what it was like to actually work hard for a win.

The team's offensive and defensive schemes aren't that clever, but they're effective assuming the five guys on the court are playing hard and smart for long stretches. You can't play one good quarter and expect to win a game.
                          The all star talk has gotten way into Lowry's head.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                            sigh.

They haven't played well all season. They just shot a lot and scored a ton.

Comment

• I'm not even mad it's the same shit as usual

GV guarding Evans on the last possession?

What????
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Another hyper efficient game from our bigs with a wonderful 1.76 PPS

They really are the only reason why some of our games are even remotely close

Comment

Working...
                                X