Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

It would be in 4 years.
        Again, that's not very exciting.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

It would be in 4 years.
          It would?

I think LAL's earliest 1st to trade is 2029.

And of course it won't be exciting. Lowry got us Precious. SnT returns are hardly amazing - but same can be said for what was available at the deadline from what I can tell, so such is life.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Tobias Harris over me!!! - Fred "Jimmy Bulter" Van Vleet
            (hopefully you knew that's where I was going with that)

Comment

• Ya i thought they used their last 1st in hachimura. But a first even in ‘29 for fred id take it

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

It would?

I think LAL's earliest 1st to trade is 2029.

And of course it won't be exciting. Lowry got us Precious. SnT returns are hardly amazing - but same can be said for what was available at the deadline from what I can tell, so such is life.
                Little further out than I thought, but I'd still be excited to get a future Lakers pick. Lebron will be done and Davis probably as well. Good chance the Lakers will be terrible.

Comment

My newest fun idea. I tried to make a Fred SnT to Philly work, but they don't really have assets if they won't move Maxey.

But there are also rumours the Lakers want him and would do a DAR SnT for him, plus assets. I don't think the Raps would want DAR. But Philly might!

So my idea: Fred SnT to Lakers, DAR SnT to Philly, Harden SnT to HOU, Raps get a 1st from LAL and 2nds from PHI/LAL, HOU gets a couple 2nds and cash from PHI/LAL for playing ball (they don't really lose anything and it's common for teams to agree to a no-cost SnT instead of signing outright).
                  Need a young player coming back in any sign and trade imo

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Need a young player coming back in any sign and trade imo
                    I mean, yeah, ideally. But slim pickings. I guess we could try to add another SnT to this, get like a Paul Reed added to the mix? But just adds a layer of difficulty to an already difficult deal. Have to keep in mind there's a very real alternative scenario where Fred just walks somewhere.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Monty right now...Detroit Basketball...
                        Wow...that's crazy...Ok..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I mean, yeah, ideally. But slim pickings. I guess we could try to add another SnT to this, get like a Paul Reed added to the mix? But just adds a layer of difficulty to an already difficult deal. Have to keep in mind there's a very real alternative scenario where Fred just walks somewhere.
                          Well, the Sixers certainly have no reason to send us a young player back if Fred wants to sign there. And I sure don't want to give Fred more money for a meaningless player return. I don't regard Achiuwa as meaningless, at least he was better than nothing with some upside.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Well, the Sixers certainly have no reason to send us a young player back if Fred wants to sign there. And I sure don't want to give Fred more money for a meaningless player return. I don't regard Achiuwa as meaningless, at least he was better than nothing with some upside.
                            As of now, they can't sign Fred without giving us a contract back. And if that's a bad contract, they'd have to attach something good to make it worth doing

Comment

• Saw that the Monty deal could go up to $100M. Tom Gores throwing down. Stupid investment but it's not my money.

Comment

• Wow. Coaching matter$$$!

Comment

Working...
                                X