Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vellassco wrote: View Post
    WRONG!!!

Thats why i called you bunch of identical parrots... With your short memory and with Copy-Paste style comments these boards cant go any further...

Go and watch again... Before that game (Utah), everybody on those boards was agreed on his ascending performance on the floor he was contributing, hustling etc...

Anyway, just like he said " Silence is the best solution sometimes" , at least till the end of post season, if there is.
    So I agreed on this? Do you have the quote? I am part of everybody, right? Are you sure you're not talking about people's comments based on a single game and not the season? Maybe you're just furthering my stance? People appreciate players who perform. I can't remember the specific game off hand but if he played hard that game I would be shocked if people in here didn't say "job well done Hedo".
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Apr 6, 2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
      That was post-game and they were praying together
      i'm pretty sure it was pre-game and why wold you do it post game because that would just defy the possibility that your frustrated after a loss?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I remember this episode of Seinfeld where George was down on his luck and depressed. It seemed like anything he did or said ended up going wrong in someway and he was a failure as a result. While talking about it all with his friend Jerry he had this moment of clarity, everything he had thought to do or and say in his life by instinct was absolutely wrong and so he swore he would do the opposite of everything he naturally though or said. Suddenly he was a big winner. Found a job working with the Yankees fixing his unemployment problem, moved out of his parents house and got a girl. This my friends, is what Hedo Turkglu must do. He needs to use the George Costanza opposites principle. Whatever Hedo thinks he should so, he needs to do the opposite. Ditto for speaking. Just think about it for a second... Instead of celebrating with the Warriors like a moron douche bag he would have been consoling his teammates. Instead of not playing defense or rebounding or trying for that matter he could be impacting games in a way where the pathetic Warriors wouldn't have a chance at winning in the first place. Instead of partying after calling in sick he would have not called in sick or had been home resting. Let's take it a step further. Instead of deciding to sign with the Raptors he would have done the opposite, signed with the Blazers. Everybody can win with this... If only he had begun in July.
        dude, are you actually saying you should try something you saw on a t.v. show in real life? hells,no. that just messes everything up even more.

like how they put the scotch tape on csi to get the thumb print. well, some guy got his house robbed and he tried doing that.

the police came they said what did you do to the print he told them and they were like that f'd it up and we can't get a clean print now.

everytime somebody tries something they saw on t.v. not on t.v it messes it up.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Someone has their sarcasm detector set in the off position.

Comment

Working...
          X