No announcement yet.

Game #43: Toronto Raptors 91 - Philadelphia 76ers 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh game. Clearly we didn't care much about this one. JV was strong throughout, and clutch at the end. And Lowry made sure we won, in true all star style.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Welcome to overreaction friday. Fire Casey, trade this guy, we're going to miss the playoffs, we're going to get destroyed in the first round blah blah, blah Same old shit. Sigh.

2 words: play hard. Raptors do that and they'll be alright. If Amir Johnson and Terrence Ross continues to play non chalant then they should be benched.

Lou and DeRozan - Needs to smarten up with their shot selection.

That is all.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I haven't been impressed with raptors in a month,they would b lucky 2 get passed first round,very sad. Casey,dude,pull ure shorts out of ure arse and coach,enough of this lou williams,iso crap,it's destroying this team. Honestly guys,I've lost interest in watching raptor games lately,boring,it's not that their loosing,fine lose,but common,play the right way even when they lost before it was entertaining and they gave a d@!n ,they give a effort,lately like I said it before,the freaking ny knicks are becoming the raptors,everyone is Melo,iso and play with the ball,hate it. Something has 2 change,coach or some players,it's not been pretty.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Commas everywhere.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• kinda weak to talk about paycheques isn't it
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Commas everywhere.
                Yeah, what's up with that? It reads like it was written by a guy with lung cancer

Comment

• Missed the game. On the whole, did they play worse against the 76ers than the Grizzlies, despite winning?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, what's up with that? It reads like it was written by a guy with lung cancer
                    Why, you, gotta, be, like, that,?
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Maybe they need to ban stat sheets?
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Keep gettin dem checks Dwane Casey

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          man... what the fuck?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

who the fuck is this?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

This is serious shit. I cannot recall him ever calling out his players like that. Actually I just posted a day or so ago that one of DC's pluses was not to throw his players under the bus. I suppose he cannot blame himself. I dont see the players lollygaggling...they are confused on off. & def. and cannot shoot the ball. This game put the Raps on the Knicks level ....who just beat the Sixers by about the same margin and also in a shitty game. J.C.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                Missed the game. On the whole, did they play worse against the 76ers than the Grizzlies, despite winning?
                                Yep. Significantly worse. Lowry turned it on in the 4th and basically won the game himself (with some help from JV).
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X