Game #43: Toronto Raptors 91 - Philadelphia 76ers 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    How many games have we won/lost in those purple uniforms?

Comment

Get the popcorn out y'all.
      It's gonna be a close one !!
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
        Get the popcorn out y'all.
        It's gonna be a close one !!
        how many OTs?

Comment

From earlier this year, but still awesome:

Comment

If this game is close, I swear I'm going to choke someone and that someone has got to be Casey!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              From earlier this year, but still awesome:

haha i made this!

Comment

Jonas is fine, expects to play per Wolstat.

Mama, I made it moment lol:

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  If this game is close, I swear I'm going to choke someone and that someone has got to be Casey!
                  the last game was surprisingly close, and they didn't even have tony wroten. kind of embarrassing really. this better be a massive blowout game for the raptors.

Comment

I'd like to see one of Lowry or DD rested for this game, or perhaps on the bench. Let JJ and JV run the offense.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

On one hand, I would like the core players to get a rest against Philly.

On the other hand, I hope DC plays them full minutes in an absolute blowout, as a means of restoring their individual and collective confidence, to help the team get its swagger back.

A loss tonight would be catastrophic! They'd still win the Atlantic, but it would be an embarrassment at the absolute worst possible time.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        I'd like to see one of Lowry or DD rested for this game, or perhaps on the bench. Let JJ and JV run the offense.
                        no way. this team needs floor time together to get everything in sync again. we ain't the red hot hawks or spurs here.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          On one hand, I would like the core players to get a rest against Philly.

On the other hand, I hope DC plays them full minutes in an absolute blowout, as a means of restoring their individual and collective confidence, to help the team get its swagger back.

A loss tonight would be catastrophic! They'd still win the Atlantic, but it would be an embarrassment at the absolute worst possible time.
                          I'm not sure a blowout against this kind of team will have that effect.

I think this team needs a win like the one they had against the Wiz early in the season.

Comment

Casey good to go too

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              18-ft desperation runners. Incredible efficiency.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                                I would like to remind everyone that Chuck Hayes has shot 100% from that spot throughout his career as a Raptor. The team needs to run more action for him.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X