Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

How I feel during Raptors games
    I wonder how you felt two seasons ago... I had at least 5 mini heart attacks.. I think. Too many close (losing ) games

Comment

• 16 assists in the first half for us! We're playing great offensively other than the the turnovers.

Need to tighten it up defensively (not have Ross, DD on Gay)

Comment

• not sure what the big deal is. even last year when we were clicking, we always struggled against the kings.

anyway this already made my night so woohoo!!!

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
          Such vitriol. The Kings were hot after a slow start. I bet they cool off a bit in the second half.
          70% yeah, they might cool off

Comment

• We shoot way too many fucking 3's!! and we don't reallt have a great 3pt shooter on the team. PP by far is the best on the team and i think he's shooting 41% from 3.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Cleveland, Kyrie Irving has 39 Points with 9 threes at the end of three quarters vs Portland. It's a pretty good game.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                16 assists in the first half for us! We're playing great offensively other than the the turnovers.

Need to tighten it up defensively (not have Ross, DD on Gay)
                I think your assuming Casey has a higher IQ than he actually does.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  not sure what the big deal is. even last year when we were clicking, we always struggled against the kings.

1st quarter ML? are you for real

Oh I see.. this is in-play bet.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Meanwhile, in Cleveland, Kyrie Irving has 39 Points with 9 threes at the end of three quarters vs Portland. It's a pretty good game.
                    You definitely know they're commentator is probably comparing him to Jordan loool
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      not sure what the big deal is. even last year when we were clicking, we always struggled against the kings.

What is that? ^

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        Meanwhile, in Cleveland, Kyrie Irving has 39 Points with 9 threes at the end of three quarters vs Portland. It's a pretty good game.
                        Not really that impressive. Klay had 50 after 3 last week
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          1st quarter ML? are you for real

Oh I see.. this is in-play bet.
                          yah hawks were down 11-17 when i made it. PHEW. korver got hot at the end of the quarter thank god.

Comment

• Wow no way, our coaching staff recognizes that our best defender is our best defender.... Progress?

Comment

• Bayno is the opposite of Sterner
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                We shoot way too many fucking 3's!! and we don't reallt have a great 3pt shooter on the team. PP by far is the best on the team and i think he's shooting 41% from 3.
                                41% is fucking great. not sure how thats a knock on pattersons shooting. we don't have a pile of korvers but we have a bunch of players that are capable 3 point shooters.

Comment

Working...
                                X