Game #49: Milwaukee Bucks 82 - Toronto Raptors 75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caccia wrote: View Post
    Oh yeah, one of the guys that helped tied the game after the starters let it go...He was +5 and Ross +8. Lordy, some of you folks sound like you never watched basketball before. You need guys like Hansbrough to keep the pressure on the other team, at both ends of the court. It happens night after night.
    I was joking...
    I mean, like, I don't know how the context could get more obvious. I was replying to a question with an answer that didn't relate to it.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
      Oh yeah, one of the guys that helped tied the game after the starters let it go...He was +5 and Ross +8. Lordy, some of you folks sound like you never watched basketball before. You need guys like Hansbrough to keep the pressure on the other team, at both ends of the court. It happens night after night.
      Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Hansbrough is absolutely atrocious. He has no business playing for any other reason than to foul some team's big man to keep them from getting hot.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I'm at the point of laughing lmao

Amir and JV get no touches at all and it's part of the plan

Like the Bucks were missing they're interior guys and we go small to match them just like everyone and including Kidd knows
        This has inspired me.

Picture a 'backed into a corner' scenario. Most people would lash out and try to fight through. There's only one way out and that's forward. Others will cower and freeze, hoping the problem just goes away....I think Casey turns around into the corner, and tries to dig through a solid wall to get out of the situation...Taking the most difficult, counter-intuitive option, essentially banging your head into the wall (perhaps made of stone) trying to break to the other side...

I think that's what "pound the rock" means

Comment

• Guys, just realized something. Casey is tight with Pete Carroll so....
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
            I cant believe our announcers havent so much as comment on lous shot selection.... damn are they told not to question casey on the air?
            Talked about feeding it down low to the big guys when the shots weren't falling.

Comment

• Game #49: Milwaukee Bucks 82 - Toronto Raptors 75

Hey at least we didn't get blown out like Atlanta just did!

and Washington lost to Charlotte!

Comment

• Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JV was the performer of the game and the comments on Twitter are hilarious
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Hansbrough is absolutely atrocious. He has no business playing for any other reason than to foul some team's big man to keep them from getting hot.
                    Then why is he in the top five in the entire NBA in Net Rating? The other guys all play for the Golden State Warriors. I guess they are squirrels, too? How is Hansbrough second on the team in RBD% for the second straight season? Golly, the ball must just land in his hands. Or maybe, just maybe, he is earning that $3 million salary by helping the team to its best record in history, even in limited minutes, just as Patrick Patterson is doing.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Ask yourselves

What caused the initial hole that the team dug for themselves? And how can that be fixed to avoid similar situations?
                      Bro.

You stole my words from RealGM.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...1839#p42561839

Why? At least cite me/give me credit or something.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                        I was joking....
                        Sorry, I have read that line so many times it aggravates me, and I missed the context. I'll go cool off now.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Who around here said they need to stop going to games because they always lose when they do??

*looks around room menacingly*
                          The raptors are 4-0 when I attend games. I'll be looking to keep the streak alive on the 11th.

Comment

• Just wanted to say that the best moment of the game was seeing Sterner at the half.

Second best moment of the game was Lou chucking his way into the Gates of Oblivion.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Thespianoid wrote: View Post
                              Bro.

You stole my words from RealGM.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...1839#p42561839

Why? At least cite me/give me credit or something.
                              Woooooow, some plagiarism shit is going down
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Just wanted to say that the best moment of the game was seeing Sterner at the half.

Second best moment of the game was Lou chucking his way into the Gates of Oblivion.
                                Agreed on the bold.

Comment

Working...
                                X