Game #50: Brooklyn Nets 107 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Now I see why our perimeter guys don't pass in the pick and roll to the rolling big. They just can't. We turn it over more than anything else. Smh.
    This. It's not just a coaching issue. It's a personnel issue.

You can't just throw the ball to JV on the block and expect him to make something happen. He's turnover prone when pressured and not versatile enough offensively (yet).

At the same time, we can't get the ball to him on the move reliably because our guards really stink at threading and lobbing the ball inside over taller, longer teams.

Comment

NOPE. I don't think we can beat Miami in a seven game series and Charlotte has our number. MAYBE BK but they play the game smart. They have a lot of smart veterans and they have a couple guys we can't guard no matter what we try in Joe Johnson and Lopez.
      Come on, you're not saying that there is literally no chance we beat them? if like our chances against any of those 3

Comment

NOPE. I don't think we can beat Miami in a seven game series and Charlotte has our number. MAYBE BK but they play the game smart. They have a lot of smart veterans and they have a couple guys we can't guard no matter what we try in Joe Johnson and Lopez.
        miami i don't think we've beaten for a long time now, charlotte have kemba who kills us, and gerald fucking henderson who also kills us somehow. brooklyn i think we're ok against in 7 games, should have james johnson too, but will he get played at all?

Comment

• Masai has to be considering a coaching change. If not now then the off season. This team is stagnant. There is no team growth or development. Just individual growth w JV and 2pat. And I'll say dd, other than shot selection. But this is not a good TEAM right now.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Come on, you're not saying that there is literally no chance we beat them? if like our chances against any of those 3
            Charlotte usually dominates us though.....
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• THAT was a crazy lob.

Comment

• Hollins with the smart timeout

I wonder of Casey knows what a timeout is

Comment

• anyone else feel like ross is better on slightly contested shots than wide open ones?

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    Masai has to be considering a coaching change. If not now then the off season. This team is stagnant. There is no team growth or development. Just individual growth w JV and 2pat. And I'll say dd, other than shot selection. But this is not a good TEAM right now.
                    i'm just annoyed that we're basically wasting an entire year of development for JV and contracts of JV, Kyle, etc. simply because Casey has not taught these guys fuck all.

Comment

• Under appreciated Lowry skill is his double teams. Does a good job of hiding the double then crashing in like a mad man. Makes the offensive player panic and usually throw up a tough shot. Good stuff
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Hollins with the smart timeout

I wonder of Casey knows what a timeout is
                        that thing you call after a 20-2 run gives the other team the lead right?

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
                          anyone else feel like ross is better on slightly contested shots than wide open ones?
                          he shoots better on the move, not from a standstill.

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
                            anyone else feel like ross is better on slightly contested shots than wide open ones?
                            Either way. Like Ross on catch and shoot then any of the step backs

Comment

• 2pat didn't even put his hand up to contest lmao

Comment

• He barely touched him

Great call ref

Comment

Working...
                                X