Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to be the new head coach of the Toronto Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      You could say Detroit is more attractive then Houston ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

but how good are strip clubs in Detroit?
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

"Established ceiling"

He's not wrong.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

The Rockets have better young players.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The Rockets have better young players.
              And apparently harden is coming back
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

And apparently harden is coming back
                If you're a free agent coach, Houston is the team. I'd take them over Detroit right now and I'd definitely take them over Toronto.

We already know the ceiling of this Raptors team. If they run it back and add a couple of shooters, I could see them finishing 6th in the East. Finish 6th, lose in the 1st round. That's their ceiling. That is apparently ok with this management.

* Obviously the Wemby thing changes everything. If Detroit wins the lottery, obviously you take them over Houston.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I think it's weaksauce to be an nba coach and say you can't take a team with as much talent as the raptors and make a lot of noise. If the raptors had a couple less key victories we would have already been a second round team this year.

Good riddance, I would never want a coach that doesn't beleive in his team's maximum potential.

Last edited by Dvdvideo; Wed Apr 26, 2023, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    I think it's weaksauce to be an nba coach and say you can't take a team with as much talent as the raptors and make a lot of noise.

Good riddance, I would never want a coach that doesn't beleive in his team's maximum potential.
                    It's not his team. He had options and chose the one he felt best about.

Comment

"Established ceiling"

He's not wrong.

Comment

"Established ceiling"

He's not wrong.
                        But Siakam started playing basketball late!! He's still young!
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Udoka: A lot of things were attractive about this team. Cap space is important and young talent
                          Young talent, cap space, and extremely low expectations.

Vs

Capped out, one young talent, and top 4 finish expectations.

Super easy choice for Udoka.

Masai thinks this roster is close and Udoka knows they're not and isn't gonna sign up for this shit.

Comment

• The game plan must be to bring in a rookie coach, retain assets and blow it up at the deadline, unless they catch lightning in a bottle.

Comment

• Like what's the sales pitch to Udoka?

We think you're so much better than Nick Nurse that you'll be expected to take this 9 seed and make them a top 4 seed with the same exact roster.

Comment

• I think one or two "key pieces" are on the move this summer. I don't think they are bringing everyone back. Masai stressed that there is "value" on this team when asked about trading a pick for Jak. That to me sounded like he was going to get some value back, and move a piece or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X