Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
    MCW is and will be a way better PG than Knight ever will...great win for MIL...more long arms and young talent for JKidd
    Lol they're literally trying their best to have a team with freakishly long arms

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      Lol they're literally trying their best to have a team with freakishly long arms
      lol they might be calling for Brunoo next

Comment

• Gonna keep on saying it. Why? I really wanna know... now the East just got blessed.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Under 10 mil? Nah

Probably a little higher but what happens if someone decides to overpay him?

Bucks didn't want to lose him for nothing
          PG's don't get overpaid that often nowadays (besides Lin). Deepest position in the entire league. At most is 12 mil.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            They need Bruno too then I suppose and possibly even Bebe.

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
              Am I the only one that doesn't fear Charlotte?
              I don't
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I'm not.
                Same. Fuck Charlotte.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Gonna keep on saying it. Why? I really wanna know... now the East just got blessed.
                  Noone wants to trade with Masai
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I don't fear Milwaukee or the Hornets.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        PG's don't get overpaid that often nowadays (besides Lin). Deepest position in the entire league. At most is 12 mil.
                        Yeah but I'm sure the Bucks would rather have MCW, Plumlee, Ennis instead of paying Brandon Knight 10-12 Mil a year.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

All that's all the Raps are gonna do today. Great. Just great. Man am I in range mode. Bruno better go soar in his D-League game, or I'm gonna continue to be pissed.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• We're worried about Milwaukee? I think Milwaukee got worse for this year. Brandon Knight is a pretty good point guard and MCW has a lot of developing to do.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Noone wants to trade with Masai
                              Other GM's are shook loool
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Chill CASEY! 4 game road trip starts tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X