Clear All

1. Fire Casey.
    2. Everything else.

Comment

Would LaMarcus be an option?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Offer a max contract to Kawhi Leonard
        I don't know. I get the feeling he will dog it once he gets his big payday.

Comment

Fire Casey

Trade Ross

Get true backup centre.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
            I don't know. I get the feeling he will dog it once he gets his big payday.
            You do? This kid has been a true pro since coming into this league and the Spurs, the organization that probably values character more than any other, think he's the right guy to make the face of their franchise. I'd be kind of shocked if he starts dogging it.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Fire Casey

Trade Ross

Get true backup centre.
              Fire Casey

Trade DeRozan

Let Lou walk

Play Bebe

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                Fire Casey

Trade DeRozan

Let Lou walk

Play Bebe
                Sweet, we'll score 70 points a game
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                  1. Fire Casey.
                  2. Everything else.
                  Great Plan
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Sweet, we'll score 70 points a game
                    Wouldn't the extra 27 field goal attempts go to better options than one guy who shoots 39.4% and another who shoots 39.8%?

Wouldn't DeRozan provide useful assets in return?

Wouldn't Lou's cap hold be spent elsewhere on productive assets?

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Sounds fine in theory, but MU will have to find a trade partner who values what DD provides. What analytics driven team would trade useful assets for a guy who can't shoot the 3 and loves taking mid-range jumpers? I'm guessing few, if any.

Unfortunately, the 3 teams that are the biggest analytics skeptics are also the 3 teams with the fewest useful assets (Nets, Lakers, Knicks).
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Sounds fine in theory, but MU will have to find a trade partner who values what DD provides. What analytics driven team would trade useful assets for a guy who can't shoot the 3 and loves taking mid-range jumpers? I'm guessing few, if any.

Unfortunately, the 3 teams that are the biggest analytics skeptics are also the 3 teams with the fewest useful assets (Nets, Lakers, Knicks).
                        ....but, but Doc Rivers thinks he's an All Star?!

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          ....but, but Doc Rivers thinks he's an All Star?!
                          Another team without much in the way of assets, outside of Paul and Griffin. And while I'm not going to say it's impossible either would be included in a potential DD deal, I am highly doubtful.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Another team without much in the way of assets, outside of Paul and Griffin. And while I'm not going to say it's impossible either would be included in a potential DD deal, I am highly doubtful.
                            I was just joking, but since we are talking about the Clippers, that experiment has gone wrong. Paul and Griffin just don't have the chemistry to win in the playoffs and you have to wonder when one or the other is going to get moved.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              I was just joking, but since we are talking about the Clippers, that experiment has gone wrong. Paul and Griffin just don't have the chemistry to win in the playoffs and you have to wonder when one or the other is going to get moved.
                              They were so bad for so long, I question whether they'd ever take the necessary risk to get over that hump. I think for the time being, they are content with being a perennial "almost contender".
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Wouldn't the extra 27 field goal attempts go to better options than one guy who shoots 39.4% and another who shoots 39.8%?

Wouldn't Lou's cap hold be spent elsewhere on productive assets?
                                And you expect to replace them with guys who can score like that at a high volume? Look I don't like derozan either, but I know a lot of you guys look at fg% and go "hey, take out 40% guy and distribute to all these efficient players and were laughing!" Well its not that simple. There's a reason guys like amir and jj are so efficient. They don't have to step outside their comfort zone. Watch them try and carry the load with both dd and lou gone and our team would never get to the line, make buzzer beaters and end of quarter shots, and it would just be ugly.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X