No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 92 - Dallas Mavericks 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Coach Casey got down on his knees and begged him.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
      Actually, I think James Johnson has done an outstanding job since moving into the starting lineup. Amir is now the weak link, playing well about one every three games. With Patrick Patterson out, and Tyler Hansbrough relegated to five to eight minutes as backup centre, our power forward position is indeed weak.
      Still need a backup 3, and our 4 position is the real weakness atm. Unless we place Chuck there.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

You cannot win a high percentage of games in the NBA without consistently high level of play.
        You kind of can actually. Pacers of last year. Knicks of the year before..

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Tell him to go join a 6ers forum.
          Woah dude

This board wouldn't be the same without GLF. He's one of us
          OG is our king

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            You kind of can actually. Pacers of last year.
            The Pacers last year had the most dominant defence the NBA has seen in years. Then it all fell apart. They were almost unbelievably good on that end of the floor. With Paul George, Lance Stephenson, and David West, they had a decent offence, as well.

Comment

You kind of can actually. Pacers of last year. Knicks of the year before..
              pacers played the type of basketball everyone around here wants so badly last year. defensive grind it out type of ball
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

The Pacers last year had the most dominant defence the NBA has seen in years. Then it all fell apart. They were almost unbelievably good on that end of the floor. With Paul George, Lance Stephenson, and David West, they had a decent offence, as well.
                The key word you said was 'consistently'.

Comment

The key word you said was 'consistently'.
                  they made the east finals. what are youtalking about?

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    Woah dude

This board wouldn't be the same without GLF. He's one of us
                    I was joking. But still, the guy loves to lose.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Pacers just ran into the Hawks. A team with good ball movement and shooting is unguardable, best defense is hope they go cold. Ironically Lou shot the Hawks out of the playoffs.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        pacers played the type of basketball everyone around here wants so badly last year. defensive grind it out type of ball
                        Defense =/= 'Grind it out' basketball.
                        Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        they made the east finals. what are youtalking about?
                        Look at their competition.

They faced a 38 win team without their star in the first round (needed 7 games.) And then faced an inexperienced 44 win team in the semis.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Still need a backup 3, and our 4 position is the real weakness atm.
                          Jordan Hamilton is about to join the Clippers on a ten-day contract. I said all along we needed him. Maybe he can find a spot on the Clips.

"Hamilton, 24, has averaged 16.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists this season for Reno of the D-League."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...170137347.html

Comment

Defense =/= 'Grind it out' basketball.

Look at their competition.

They faced a 38 win team without their star in the first round (needed 7 games.) And then faced an inexperienced 44 win team in the semis.
                            38 win team that happened to be the hawks, and a 44 win team whom they ffinished off in 6...

Comment

Jordan Hamilton is about to join the Clippers on a ten-day contract. I said all along we needed him. Maybe he can find a spot on the Clips.

"Hamilton, 24, has averaged 16.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists this season for Reno of the D-League."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...170137347.html
                              The Clips have one of the worst wing rotations in the league, featuring, among others, everyone's favourite pizza pusher Hedo Turkoglu.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                The Clips have one of the worst wing rotations in the league, featuring, among others, everyone's favourite pizza pusher Hedo Turkoglu.
                                Being a pizza pusher would be a dream job.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X