join the club
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Basketball IQ.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        I'm literally feeling contempt towards DeMar
        When's the last time he took a good shot?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• WOW Demar looks BAD! Like he won't stop shooting. I hope his ignorance gets his ass traded. He refuses to make slight changes to his game and it's hurting him and the team.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It's official. I'm on the fire Casey bandwagon. I'm done. I tried to give him a million benefits of the doubt. I'm done. Time for him to go the Old Cranky Coaches Home.

Comment

• Oh man

I'd be angry at DeMar but he probably thinks he's honestly doing the right thing. Why else would he keep doing it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              OG is our king

Comment

• .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..sigh.

Comment

• No jack this is not 1 night
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Demar is DeStupid

Comment

• Dammit Bruno is in the D-league today. Could have just given him the minutes so he can practice lol

Comment

• That #ProveEm hash tag is working really well for DeRozan huh? The doubters are being proven correctly.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          join the club
                          Thought it was too late. Glad to be a part of the club
                          MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          When's the last time he took a good shot?
                          November 26

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                            Great now Ross is going ISO...
                            Yeah this is a big problem in my mind, everything is iso for everyone. Thats not really his game, but he is being encouraged to play that way. They just aren't passing to cutters too.

Comment

• We suck so bad, it hurts. Lmao

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                Oh man

I'd be angry at DeMar but he probably thinks he's honestly doing the right thing. Why else would he keep doing it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                There is no offense. Without a Plan B guys look like they are banging their head against a wall. Teams don't need a coach when shots fall its when ISO doesn't work they need an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X