Game 61: Cleveland Cavaliers 120 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    I don't care what anyone says. I have no shame in losing this game.

We played our hearts out.

This is basketball.
    Completely agree. As long as we didn't get blown out I'm good. We never adjusted to the threes they hit but whatever. Also Demar messed up everything. He's just so bad. Always taking horrible shots instead of moving the ball.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• gg
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• and now dd lost this game smh
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Oh well. Really didn't think this game would be this close anyways. Raps fought and played good basketball for the most part.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Completely agree. As long as we didn't get blown out I'm good. We never adjusted to the threes they hit but whatever. Also Demar messed up everything. He's just so bad. Always taking horrible shots instead of moving the ball.
            hard to adjust when lebron starts nailing hightly contested threes...
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Vasquez has 12 assists and is a plus player
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Team was looking for JV a lot this game and it was effective.
                Hopefully this continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• look what involving JV looks like though. So much better than whatever bullshit we've been doing for the past couple months.

Comment

• Casey playing four guards and JV. Terrible. JJ needed to be in there. It would have given us somebody who can actually stop Lebron occasionally, as well as another rebounder and playmaker.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      and now dd lost this game smh
                      His play last 2 minutes pissed me off as much as anyone. But we wouldn't be even close if it wasn't for him either.

Comment

• I'm not going to hold my breath but maybe this is the game that opens Casey's and the team's eyes to what JV can do when you involve him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Vasquez has 12 assists and is a plus player
                          He actually passed the ball tonight lool
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Honestly, if we play like this I guarantee we will win 7 out of 10 times. Not every team has Lebron and not every team is going to hit every 3 like they can't miss.

The compete level was incredible. And I salute our players.

Good game, boys.

Sorry Joey, but, Fuck Cleveland!

Comment

• Remove DD please. he is a good player. and will be great one day. I agree. but please trade the next Kobe for nickle and dimes on this gem of a dollar. Ill be happy as a raptor fan.

Comment

• Best game from Raps in weeks. I'll take it. DD took a dumb shot but played solid D and played well overall.
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X