Game #62: Toronto Raptors 94 - Charlotte Hornets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post
    After seeing how the team played last game I'm excited for this one.

Don't worry about Henderson, JV will just throw him to the ground too
    Seeing as Henderson is basically half the man Lebron is, JV could likely throw him 10 rows up if he wanted to.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      It was my Game Thread putting him in the starting line up that did it. He read it and assumed he was playing.
      If that's the case I implore you to post a collection of DeMar taking good shots.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Once we're done congratulating each other over the Cleveland loss, we need to remember that we've lost 6 of the last 7 games.

That has gotta be an automatic win. If not, we're in trouble.
        Nothing is automatic....in fact you could argue that Charlotte should be favoured to beat us given that we got swept by them last year and are 0-1 this year . Has it been almost 2 years since we beat them last?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          If that's the case I implore you to post a collection of DeMar taking good shots.
          Yes indeed. It is almost time for a complete thread on DDs shot selection in the hope it gets back to DC and DD

Comment

According to the main page, Charlotte has won the last 5 meetings. Always by single digits.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Raps 100% healthy. There's no way we lose to the Kemba-less Hornets rigth?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                We already did this season lol. But we've got this one, I can feel it.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  We already did lol

Comment

Raptors no-shooter starting five against a team that already packs the paint. Second unit will need to come up big

Comment

Charlotte is to us, as we are to Washington. We just can't seem to figure them out. But with JJ starting now, no way Henderson plays like Michael Jordan tonight.

Comment

I want us to win.... if we do, I get half my money back.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I want us to win.... if we do, I get half my money back.
                          You bet 100$ on this game? Dude, you are picking the wrong ones to bet.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            Seeing as Henderson is basically half the man Lebron is, JV could likely throw him 10 rows up if he wanted to.
                            Honestly, i want to see more of that from JV. Nothing wrong with hard foul.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              You bet 100$ on this game? Dude, you are picking the wrong ones to bet.
                              I lost 80 bucks last game. (The rule between my friends is to 20 the other team in order to get all the cash. Since we lost by 8, I gave him 80. I bet 20 on this one with my bud, whose like "Kemba kicks Lowry's ass" LOL)
                              Last edited by Cody73; Fri Mar 6, 2015, 04:48 PM.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I lost 80 bucks last game. (The rule between my friends is to 20 the other team in order to get all the cash. Since we lost by 8, I gave him 80. I bet 20 on this one with my bud, whose like "Kemba kicks Lowry's ass" LOL)
                                Think of the Drake Zone tickets you could've bought with all those lost wages!

Comment

Working...
                                X