Game #64: Toronto Raptors 107 - San Antonio Spurs 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhi just murdered like three of our guys
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• "great coaching job by dwane casey"

lol, shut the fuck up jack.

Comment

• derozan is taking over sheiiitt
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• damn
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            I applaud all of you who have been hanging in there. I can just bear to poke my head in and check the score every 15 minutes or so. I've gone through the whole thread to make sure nobody has asked the obligatory "is bruno dressed?" question, so.......
            I was also looking forward to the Miami game as a good test but this is a terrible way to go into it.
            I always watch. Maybe we'll see a fight at the end, turn into the hockey team from Slapshot if we're gonna keep getting our ass kicked.

God Derozan is just terrible DEFENSIVELY 75% of the time. Lowry as well sadly and he can't get through any picks. Ross is awesome defensively when he tries 15% of the time. Lou Williams, blown by regularly. And Vasquez is a an absolute joke, by far the worst on the team. No wonder this team can't stop a soul.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• We have some life!

Comment

• Lmao. Bonner would make that.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  "great coaching job by dwane casey"

He moved TH out of the way of a Demar ISO. Good job coach

Comment

• It's a closer game because these guys finally decided to attack the rim instead of settling for bullshit shots
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      It's a closer game because these guys finally decided to attack the rim instead of settling for bullshit shots
                      They are getting to the rim because Spurs let up.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        "great coaching job by dwane casey"

Jacks been clowning us all night long

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          I applaud all of you who have been hanging in there. I can just bear to poke my head in and check the score every 15 minutes or so. I've gone through the whole thread to make sure nobody has asked the obligatory "is bruno dressed?" question, so.......
                          I was also looking forward to the Miami game as a good test but this is a terrible way to go into it.
                          There are a lot of hard core fans on this board. We debate and even argue sometimes but all the core guys I never doubt their love for this team whether I agree with them or not. We just differ sometimes in our ideas.

I'm still optimistic. It's so clear to me how they need to play to be successful, and I'm optimistic that will become obvious to them too, given time., and that they'll eventually stick with it, not just for a couple of quarters but all the time. I still think the raps have a bright future.

Comment

• This is the shittiest display of basketball my eyes have endured. Damn.

Comment

• Handsbro playing hard.

Comment

• TH is but JJ out. God forbid less than three guards play

Comment

Working...
                                X