Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    where are you lol? pics or didnt happen
    Im in Las Vegas. I wish I could've taken a picture, the man was literally in the seat beside me, him and tolzman
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Im in Las Vegas. I wish I could've taken a picture, the man was literally in the seat beside me, him and tolzman
      where in vegas? I'm not questioning you just generally interested
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors, 2/13/15

where in vegas? I'm not questioning you just generally interested
        At the mountain west tournament, he was here checking out Christian Wood

I just feel like I had a shot and I blew it...
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

At the mountain west tournament, he was here checking out Christian Wood

I just feel like I had a shot and I blew it...

haha that's awesome. I met Pete Delesandro (sp)Kings GM in NYC right after the draft lottery. I was like "thanks for taking Rudy Gay off our hands you saved the Raptors" haha

Comment

haha that's awesome. I met Pete Delesandro (sp)Kings GM in NYC right after the draft lottery. I was like "thanks for taking Rudy Gay off our hands you saved the Raptors" haha
            Hahaha and what did he say?

I study sport management and I really want to work for the raps, I feel like that was my chance to make some connections but it came and went just like that

Comment

Hahaha and what did he say?

I study sport management and I really want to work for the raps, I feel like that was my chance to make some connections but it came and went just like that
              It went like this

me: hey Pete I'm a Raptors fan can I get a picture?
              (sure)
              me: hey thanks for taking Rudy off our hands
              Pete: well he's a great player we're happy
              me: ehhhh, pretty inefficient
              Pete: he'll do great this year
              then, unprompted;
              Pete: y'know Masai and I are great friends, we came up in the business together so that's why we were able to pull off this trade

sidenote: yeah, you should have asked Masai about the chance to intern for the Raps. But don't beat yourself up, send relentless emails to the team. It's intimidating meeting celebs that you actually give a shit about

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                I'm really excited. Only get to go to about 1 game a year, and this is it this year.

Yeah, sure, they've been playing terribly, but that all ends now. Surely they wouldn't make me sit through what they've been doing lately in person, right? No, surely not.
                If they play well and win you will have to attend more games.

Comment

Guys im 5 feet away from Masai I don't know what to do...😓
                  Refer him to this forum. He is approachable.

Comment

It went like this

me: hey Pete I'm a Raptors fan can I get a picture?
                    (sure)
                    me: hey thanks for taking Rudy off our hands
                    Pete: well he's a great player we're happy
                    me: ehhhh, pretty inefficient
                    Pete: he'll do great this year
                    then, unprompted;
                    Pete: y'know Masai and I are great friends, we came up in the business together so that's why we were able to pull off this trade

sidenote: yeah, you should have asked Masai about the chance to intern for the Raps. But don't beat yourself up, send relentless emails to the team. It's intimidating meeting celebs that you actually give a shit about
                    Sounds like a good guy, especially for taking Rudy and helping us build out bench.

And yeah Masai is an intimidating man, he's really tall and important looking, he works a room and feels like one of those people who have no time. Even though for the most part he just checked out his cuticles, bit his nails and spaced out. He was constantly on his blackberry. Hopefully he's back for the championship game. Any tips on what to say?

Comment

Kryie 57pts

won in OT

Kawhi missed 2 FT's in the final seconds of the 4th then Kryie hit a 3 to tie it
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Kryie 57pts

won in OT

Kawhi missed 2 FT's in the final seconds of the 4th then Kryie hit a 3 to tie it
                        Kyrie is playing lights out - total all star snub LOL

Comment

Vegas say we're 5 PTS favorites against Miami. Need this win tonight badly.

Comment

Anyone else see Casey's media scrum yesterday? He admitted his system doesn't fit some of the players. So he's just gonna continue to try to fit square pegs into round holes???
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Anyone else see Casey's media scrum yesterday? He admitted his system doesn't fit some of the players. So he's just gonna continue to try to fit square pegs into round holes???
                              Meh. Stopped caring what Casey had to say after that interview where he said we don't pass more because we don't have the personnel. Guy is a hapless fool.

Comment

Casey's grasping at straws.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X