No announcement yet.

Everything Non-Raptors 23-24 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year proved me to even more that coaching doesn't matter. But i don't wanna get into it again
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we getting that 9th play-in seed boys
      So Porzingis will be Draymond's next Euro target confirmed

Comment

• The correct answer is the team rarely cares about playing defence. They can be much better, anyone can see that, and don't need a change of scheme to make it happen. This is a transition year for the team, I think they all know it, and collectively they don't care enough to work on the defensive end. It started out alright and well...yeah. Guys are expecting to get traded and everyone is expecting a shake up. Time to shake it up!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Eye test says Sengun is getting to be a hub whereas Scottie has to be more selective with the spots he gets to be the primary creator. Scottie can get better this year.
          the usage numbers corroborate the eye test, where scottie is at 23.9% and sengun is at 26.9%. scottie was putting up 30/10/5 per 36 in the preseason on usage comparable to sengun (i think it was 27.8% iirc).

i love sengun but i love scottie much more. he has truly elite potential and i'm miffed at how many of our fans are willing to write him off as a potential number one without having seen him be put in better positions to succeed.

just once i'd like to see what he looks like with more of the ball and players around him that make sense before he is declared 'not him'

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

So Porzingis will be Draymond's next Euro target confirmed
            Protect Pascal at all costs.
            Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Dec 15, 2023, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Rockets are so fucking lucky…they already played 12 games at home with an 11-1 record against visiting teams who were missing starters

Yet they are horrendous away from their home court with a 1-8 record

led by the $43 million dollar man

LOL

Comment

• his contract was too much for Raps but he's still that impact player

Comment

• So the Pistons are down 40 to the Sixers.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Meh not much there, EPM is still noise this early, spending that amount of money who’s only offense is shooting Hail Mary’s

there are cheaper alternatives out there

but the Rockets were badly needing a babysitter for their youth so that’s that

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• this guy became ridiculous after FIBA

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

this guy became ridiculous after FIBA
                          NOAH. But it only works for non-Raptors.

Comment

• Spurs take down the lakers

Comment

• Sames Kev, sames. Glad to know you read the Republic. Tag us next time tho

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Second, what is Quentin Grimes?
                              He shoots less than 40% from the floor, gives about 1 rebound and 1 assist and plays mid defence.
                              And he killed us with his threes where he shoots a respectable 38%.
                              I ask this just to say that one reason that didn't lead to us losing to the Knicks was playing Grady Dick too much
                              (he played 4)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Sames Kev, sames. Glad to know you read the Republic. Tag us next time tho

If you're going to have only 1 skill in the NBA, 3pt shooting is a good one to have. Plenty of guys made long careers out of that 1 skill.

Comment

Working...
                                X