No announcement yet.

Everything Non-Raptors 23-24 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG played 22 mins in the 1st half. Damn.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      OG played 22 mins in the 1st half. Damn.
      He thought he got away from Nick only to play under Thibs now.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Man they are way better than last year. 500 for them is awesome. Im pretty sure most Houston fans are happy with FVV and Brooks.
        If they can get them into play in and make the first round. The experience for the young guys will be worth it alone.
        It's a big contract but it's short term, fred there to get them winning and have the young guys take over in 2 years.
        Jalen Green’s numbers are all down across the board this season, I think it does not take a rocket scientist to determine the direct correlation to CHUCKER VanVleet’s presence.

I think it is fair to be so thankful everyday as a Raptor Fan that Scottie’s numbers taking a big leap in year 3 because VanVleet is no longer here.

Golden State are right on the heels of Houston in the standings. They are a team that at anytime can find a resurgence and will overtake those teams vying for a play-in spot.

But what we all know that babysitting is $42 million worth lol.

Comment

• OG plus 27 so far.

Missed him already.

Comment

• OG gets a big win against the Timberwolves in his debut. Knicks bench up of their seat on every bucket he made. He had a bunch of dunks in this one so guessing he's enjoying the spacing created by good shooters. Happy he's in what looks like a good situation.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              OG gets a big win against the Timberwolves in his debut. Knicks bench up of their seat on every bucket he made. He had a bunch of dunks in this one so guessing he's enjoying the spacing created by good shooters. Happy he's in what looks like a good situation.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                OG gets a big win against the Timberwolves in his debut. Knicks bench up of their seat on every bucket he made. He had a bunch of dunks in this one so guessing he's enjoying the spacing created by good shooters. Happy he's in what looks like a good situation.
                He was a team best +19 as well.

I think this will be a win win trade.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He was a team best +19 as well.

I think this will be a win win trade.
                  I hope so. We just handed a divisional rival one of our best players. We're not going to be as good as NY after the trade but I'd be happy if we start moving in the right direction.

Comment

• https://x.com/KnicksMuse/status/1741...062212837?s=20

Get used to this Knicker dudes

Comment

• WTF is Carlisle doing? Some of his players are regressing defensively way outside of their career averages in DRTG.

Indiana can win a play-in or lucky to win a round but the way they play, it is unsustainable.

Out of 30 teams, Pacers are Second worst to Washington in points allowed.
                      Raps are 17th worst by the way

Comment

• Sacramento...Sacramento..Queens..
                        How does that Charlotte Hornets a@@ loss taste like...lol..
                        Yeah..ok..u guys don't need Siakim, sure.
                        So Keegan had that one good game what 3 weeks ago, I'm yeah his been struggling, so u dont want a guy, that 2 time all star, champion, great post player, his a good defender, but this year his been checked out, we know why...but yeah.chance 2 have his bird rights, give him max and compete for championship. Trust me, u give him Max, he will stay.

Just give us Keegan and Siakim will be yours. Say Yes..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Westbrook reached top 25 all time in Points .. OKC had at one time the top 10 ( KD ) and top 24 and 25 Harden and Westbrook on
                          their roster .. That is quite the feat from their GM .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Westbrook reached top 25 all time in Points .. OKC had at one time the top 10 ( KD ) and top 24 and 25 Harden and Westbrook on
                            their roster .. That is quite the feat from their GM .
                            The amazing thing is they never won

Comment

• So LeBron is gonna get another coach fired huh? assuming Ham gets fired, LeBron would have 4 different head coaches in his 5 years in LA.

Also sounds like he's pushing the management to trade for another star. Lol. How much help do you need?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                So LeBron is gonna get another coach fired huh? assuming Ham gets fired, LeBron would have 4 different head coaches in his 5 years in LA.

Also sounds like he's pushing the management to trade for another star. Lol. How much help do you need?

LA management has done a pretty good job surrounding Lebron with talent. Lots of guys playing on below market deals to play in LA. He's probably demanding they get LaVine somehow. Not sure how they pull that off.

Comment

Working...
                                X