No announcement yet.

Everything Non-Raptors 23-24 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy stat of the night: 2 FTA, total, in Celtics/Bucks game. 0 FTA for Celtics.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Crazy stat of the night: 2 FTA, total, in Celtics/Bucks game. 0 FTA for Celtics.
      Yo what the fuck...? Like that's actually crazy. The refs really "let them play" I guess? Unreal. Some weird stuff going on this year .. the scores (and free throws specifically) just dropped off a cliff half way through the season.

Comment

• Also crazy, the womens NCAA final outdrew the mens by 4 million viewers. Thats impressive af.

Comment

Crazy stat of the night: 2 FTA, total, in Celtics/Bucks game. 0 FTA for Celtics.
          11 FTA's was the previous all-time record.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I guess wanted to be sure they got the under

Comment

This is a shocker especially in today's game.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wish we could get Coby White's facial reaction on that play.

Comment

• Wemby is the DPOY. I don't care what anybody say. Look at that.

We need to use common sense when it comes to these awards. Can't use the win-loss argument against Wemby. You're telling me that if Wemby was on the T-Wolves and Gobert was on the Spurs, Gobert would still be the favorite to win DPOY? bullshit.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Wemby is the DPOY. I don't care what anybody say. Look at that.

We need to use common sense when it comes to these awards. Can't use the win-loss argument against Wemby. You're telling me that if Wemby was on the T-Wolves and Gobert was on the Spurs, Gobert would still be the favorite to win DPOY? bullshit.

He is my DPOY.
                    Shaq can go fuck himself

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

He is my DPOY.
                      Shaq can go fuck himself
                      Wemby is amazing, but believe or not, should be Hartenstein, it wont be of course, but he's got the best defensive EPM for a player with over zero offensive EPM. Tho Embiid really deserved both DPOY and MVP this year, sadly not enough games tho.

Johnathan Isaac has the best defensive EPM alone, Hartenstein is second, but Isaac has a slightly negative OEPM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Wemby is the DPOY. I don't care what anybody say. Look at that.

Gobert wouldn't if he was on the Spurs, which is why Wemby shouldn't either. Team success matters to some extent for individual awards, no matter how many people try to deny it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Gobert wouldn't if he was on the Spurs, which is why Wemby shouldn't either. Team success matters to some extent for individual awards, no matter how many people try to deny it.
                          To me the DPOY is just like a counterpart Offensive Player of the Year award.
                          It's purely an individual award..

Comment

You can think that, but it doesn't go in line with the history of DPOY winners. Gasol winning was questionable. Some people argue that Lebron should have won it that year, but the Grizzlies were one of the best defensive teams that season, so he won it.

In this case, you're talking a great defender on a bad team and a great defender on one of the best defensive teams in the league. Who do you think is winning it?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

You can think that, but it doesn't go in line with the history of DPOY winners. Gasol winning was questionable. Some people argue that Lebron should have won it that year, but the Grizzlies were one of the best defensive teams that season, so he won it.

In this case, you're talking a great defender on a bad team and a great defender on one of the best defensive teams in the league. Who do you think is winning it?
                              It is unfair to a player like Wemby who has bad team mates though.
                              You mean if SA continue to suck for many years, he will continue to be neglected no matter how good he is defensively?

Comment

Exactly. It is an individual award just like the ROTY award.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X