X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s Maury’s lesson on marketing

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

Yeah… people associate Paul with insurance. Subconsciously they (likely) are creating a positive association with the brand. When it’s time for insurance and they’re looking at the different brands, state farm stands out. Boom, ROI.
      The idea was Paul protects the ball, so like insurance. I think.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Only makes sense to sponsor something that your typical fan uses. That's why you see these sports celebs in junk food commercials, or gambling ads. The weird ones are the ones where they represent some bank or insurance company. I mean Chris Paul is doing State Farm commercials for some reason. Lowry is in that Remax ad. So I guess it can be a bit broad. But those never made sense to me. I'm not buying State Farm insurance because Chris Paul is representing them.

I don't remember the last time I saw a celebrity in a car ad. Bryan Cranston does the voice work for Ford F150, but that's just his voice.
        Matthew McConaughey relentlessly hucking for Lincoln of all things immediately comes to mind. There's one running now with a Formula One or NASCAR diver in it.
        Last edited by G____Deane; Fri Nov 24, 2023, 10:29 PM.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          Top 100 Funniest Commercials feat NBA Players

papa louie

Toronto has teams in nearly every North American major professional league, including the Toronto Blue Jays (MLB), Toronto Argonauts (CFL), Toronto Raptors (NBA), Toronto FC (MLS) and the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL).

Comment

Thanks for the information.
            battleship online

Comment

Olynyk with the new commercial for Clutch the car buying service, not the evil player NBA player agent firm of similar name (Klutch) that just has trouble spelling....

Kelly is pretty good in it.

Comment

Hopefully Gradey can come back soon

Comment

Working...
                X