Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #26 - TORONTO RAPTORS (10-15) vs. CHARLOTTE HORNETS (7-17) - DEC 18th at 7:30PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #26 - TORONTO RAPTORS (10-15) vs. CHARLOTTE HORNETS (7-17) - DEC 18th at 7:30PM ET on TSN

TEAM NOTES

• The Toronto Raptors fell to the Atlanta Hawks 125-104 in the second game of a two-game set against the Hawks Friday night at Scotiabank Arena, splitting the four-game series at one game apiece. The Raptors will complete their four-game homestand (Dec. 13-20) by hosting the Charlotte Hornets on Monday followed by the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Toronto’s final home game before the new year will be Dec. 23 vs. Utah.
    • The Raptors extended their streak of 30-or-more assists to four games (Dec. 6-15) on Friday night thanks to Scottie Barnes who contributed a team-high eight helpers. The four-game streak matches the longest active streak in the NBA this season with the Los Angeles Lakers and also matches a franchise record which was set from Jan. 8-17, 2020. Toronto is currently leading the league in assists per game (32.3) in December.
    • Toronto shot 50 percent or better in the two-game set against the Hawks including a season-high .575 (50-87) from the field in the first game. This marks the second streak of 50 percent shooting or better this season.
    • Scottie Barnes went 9-15 (.600) from the field Friday, shooting 60+ percent in four consecutive games (Dec. 8-15). He has also scored 20+ points in that span averaging 25.3 points. Barnes finished with 23 points, eight rebounds, four assists, two blocks and one steal Friday. It marked his 10th game this season with one block, one steal and one 3PT field goal trailing Victor Wembanyama (14), Derrick White (13), Kawhi Leonard and Jaylen Brown (11).
    • In the last game against Charlotte (Dec. 8), Scottie Barnes recorded a season-high 31 points and added 10 rebounds and 10 assists for his third career triple-double. Barnes became the youngest player (22 years, 129 days) in franchise history to post a 30-point triple-double and one of just four Raptors to record at least three career triple-doubles, joining Kyle Lowry (16), Pascal Siakam (five) and Damon Stoudamire (three).
    • Toronto’s Scottie Barnes and Pascal Siakam are averaging 20 points, five rebounds and five assists this year, joining Phoenix as the only teams to have two players averaging 20/5/5 (Kevin Durant & Devin Booker). Of the 14 players averaging 20/5/5, Barnes ranks second in blocks (1.2), third in steals (1.6) and is tied for the youngest of the group.
    • Jakob Poeltl has now shot 50 percent or better from the field in 17 consecutive games which is the fourthlongest streak in Raptors franchise history (Jonas Valanciunas - 20, Jakob Poeltl - 18, Lucas Nogueira -18).
    • Toronto has won five consecutive games and 16 of the last 21 (dating back to Apr. 3, 2012) at home vs. Charlotte.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Another loss to the Hornets would sting

Comment

G____Deane wrote: View Post
      Another loss to the Hornets would sting
      Not really.
      This team needs 2 keep losing so we can start the rebuild.
      Blow it Up.

They should win this, Bridges is out, this team is garbage.
      However, I'm so done with team, I just want a change and direction.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

just gotta watch out for the other killer B now that bridges is out.

brandon and bridges beat us up in the first half of that last game

Comment

Good game to bet on the Hornets. Raptor players want change too

Comment

Raptors broadcast crew is on RR 100%

Comment

This is a joke right?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Schröder has already turned the ball over 4 times in this game. What are we doing here?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                  Schröder has already turned the ball over 4 times in this game. What are we doing here?
                  I thought was 5 turnovers, Charlotte Broadcasters are like, playing some good D..
                  LOL..How u can u not laugh, honestly.
                  Wow..alright.

Comment

7 turnovers already? Do these guys practice?

Comment

It took them 7 fucking minutes to finally set up a play for Siakam.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        7 turnovers already? Do these guys practice?
                        So who has the worst guy on the court, Shrodder, right..
                        Nah..will take Barnes out, WTF dude..
                        This coach is an idiot.
                        Not prepared again.

Comment

Let's keep running Schröder/Poeltl PNR. Why not.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

So when is the trade?

Comment

G____Deane wrote: View Post
                              Raptors broadcast crew is on RR 100%
                              I only listen to out of town feeds, but I could see how that stale, amateurish production would have assistants scouting on line for good content. Devlin has a top notch voice, but everything else about our local broadcasts are embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                              X