GAME #28 - TORONTO RAPTORS vs. SIXERS - FRIDAY, DEC 22, 2023 - 7:00 P.M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chris wrote: View Post

you're still talking about a different era (the seasons you're talking about are roughly 01 to 07). the game was played at a snails pace then (remember kevin o'neill?). the pace is ridiculous today in comaprison, and the explosion in shooting from distance and the rule changes to favor offenses mean defensive schemes are far more complicated and demanding, because you have to rotate out to and contest guys shooting from the logo.

that was not a thing 15 years ago

edit - also i hate to break it to you but you're getting old if you don't think 01-07 is not way back. i'm even older so i'm allowed to say this
    Yeah man I'm getting old. That's what I realized in this thread. Shit.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Can't be a coincidence that Pascal has been posting nice numbers again. They gotta be trying to showcase him to get teams interested.

Comment

I remember when the Raps beat bad teams easily like tonight. Turn it on for a few minutes here and there and coast the rest of the way. Oh well.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Yeah man I'm getting old. That's what I realized in this thread. Shit.
          i mean you've been grinding away on this board alone for more than a decade now. time flies when you're calling it like you see it

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            I remember when the Raps beat bad teams easily like tonight. Turn it on for a few minutes here and there and coast the rest of the way. Oh well.
            yeah but philly is actually pretty good so i'm not sure that's a fair compari... wait, what are you saying?

Comment

yeah but philly is actually pretty good so i'm not sure that's a fair compari... wait, what are you saying?
              The turntables have turned.

Comment

Raptorland needs to stop pretending. Stop acting surprised when this team loses. It is a bad team.

Comment

On one of those 3 precious plays he was fouled, so it's not quite as bad as it seems. He definately had no chance against embid.
                  From the stat sheet it looks like precious, Barnes and flyn had issues shooting.
                  I didn't even get to see past the middle of the second quarter, then I accidentally saw the score later which sucks.

This game isn't going to help scottie's bid for all star team.
                  Last edited by Dvdvideo; Sat Dec 23, 2023, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Pat Bev continues to clown us…

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I think that says more about Beverly.

A contender beat a bad team? Congratulations.

You could put Beverly on this team and the Sixers still wouldn't feel threatened.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Lol the funny thing about Beverley is that Morey would trade his ass in a heartbeat for OG or Siakam.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

if you see Patrick Beverley down the dark alley you don't feel threatened either lol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I think that says more about Beverly.

A contender beat a bad team? Congratulations.

You could put Beverly on this team and the Sixers still wouldn't feel threatened.
                            Nahhh..That says more about the raptor team, player, organization, coaching..culture, it's dead.
                            Back in the day, Lowry, Demar, Ibaka, Gasol, Freddy Masai, ..who ever, they would make sure that little b&$^* knew who the raptors were.
                            Now...Bunch of puppies..soft, no heart, no effort, this ain't Raptor way.

Take a look at that Philly team, u got so many a@@holes, pricks, jerks, guys u hate..That's what we need.
                            We got 2 many nice guys, u gotta coach who wants a pizza party, saying s$% like put a smile on your face, who the F&%^ says that.
                            Don't get me going on Schroder, his the biggest weasel.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I know Raps lose a lot but please someone make a game thread
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X